What's new

Tech Displaying The Standing Reset.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
First off happy new year to all and wish the best of luck to everyone in TYM, also of course for stumbling on to this thread. Now let's get this started.

SEV Discovered recently how to easily perform Flash's reset while maintaining advantage, I took the liberty to perform it on the entire cast for everyone to see (maximum advantage we have so far is +4).

Now what happens when you have them in this scenario? D1, D2, and even F2(Overhead) can catch people trying to jump away and to top it off you can try catching back dashes with B22~RMS cancel for +6 advantage for even more options to resume pressure.

Flash has never been much to gain meter from combo's outside of using trait, the following combo should elevate the problem by just a bit.

It should be noted that using lighting charge during a combo varies between characters, the combo performed works on Green Arrow and Nightwing. I haven't tested on the full cast but it's good to know this exists. Ending the combo short with charge gives you the opportunity to go for a mix up, what I have in the video is just a cut of what's possible of course but something needed to be displayed. It is possible to jump over certain wake ups (Lanterns Might) with this knockdown so stay tuned for that!

I will try to keep the forums updated with tech every week or 2 be it in its own thread or on the tech thread (no promises tho). If you made it this far thanks for your time guys and again have a great year. Tagging every Flash player I can in these threads every time I post one to keep you all updated, thank you all for your contributions and ideas to the Flash forums and I hope you all stick around for a while!

AK Harold
AYSAMO
Derocus
Dr. Handsome
Hellion_96
FCP/EMP SCAR
LEGEND
Mosp
FOREVER BALLIN
Red Reaper Still working on OTG's bro, wake ups are a bitch to test!
SaJa
WITNESS
Xenrail
NoobHunter420
isaackay2x Welcome to the Flash forums! Enjoy playing this character to the fullest!
thatgoon24
DoctrineDark
xFriction_Burnx
knight x1868
MILE_HIGH_CLUB
brizzle
Killjoy McGee
Zyphox
Moiravus

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i found a couple of sweg combos using 3 lc midscreen and corner as well as a whiffed flying uppercut sweg combo, i might post if i feel like it lol

BoricuaHeat

For once you don't tag me in your dirt, BoricuaHeat , and its so dirty I feel insulted to have not been in on it.
Very dirt
Much Flash
Many stand
Such Reset
Wow.
I was only allowed 25 tags lol, needed to inform my Flash brethren. You know I always have a special spot for you pug Bane.

Very Sad
Much Sorry
Many Tag
Such Bane
Yay.

Last edited:

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I know his OH is safe
I know his low is safe
I know I can jump out of his frame traps
I know jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim....James!

I think its a good start. :)

Edit: sorry, im in danger of derailing the thread. Just wanted to tag a flash player so he could check out the tech. Carry on gents.

Last edited:

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
BoricuaHeat nice stuff. Will play with either tonight or tomorrow. Are the combos specific to each character or are you just playing around differently? I noticed Nightwing you did b2~LK but most others you did b2,2~LK.

BoricuaHeat

ImNewbieSauce I'd say a pretty damn awesome start, don't worry about derailing I am a culprit to doing that myself lol. Jim Thank you my friend and good eye to catch that little difference. Yeah it's just me being lazy, the only rule to using this reset is making sure you start the juggle with MB LK and nothing before that, every thing is the same regardless of what starter you use so you can either go for D1D2, F2, B2, 123, B22 it will only affect the damage output.