What's new

Dinks SCR kung lao challenge

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
yeah cuz honestly which of quan chi's tool's can compete with kung lao's? Kung can get his offense started offa d4 with either a 21 or a insta tele-3. He has overall better footsies than quan. and skydrop does not compare vs f3, teleport, and dive kick.

also in quans frame data, did it say specificly? or did u have to do some kinda math to figure it out??

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I honestly hope Dink bodies everybody. I'm gonna be laughing my ASS off if he does. I'd be much funnier if he was right about the MU than if he were wrong lmao.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think REO is the only person with a true understanding of the Quan vs Lao matchup. I have yet to see someone 21 spin Quan's b3,1+2 as consistently as he does, let alone once. (Although that doesn't determine the matchup).

On a side note, Dink you need to win SCR! Start off 2013 the right way with woolay!
I thought that string could only be armored through I didn't know it could be interrupted by spin or 21 spin. That's nice to know lol

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i just don't know how u can say quan is 6-4 when u can compare what each of them can do....

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I thought that string could only be armored through I didn't know it could be interrupted by spin or 21 spin. That's nice to know lol
its hard as shit to do online though. Spin maybe not... but getting a string to come out....... yeah. :) (i try to do it with SZ's standing 2... and I usually end up dying. sigh).

ForeverKing

its hard as shit to do online though. Spin maybe not... but getting a string to come out....... yeah. :) (i try to do it with SZ's standing 2... and I usually end up dying. sigh).
Well his standing 2 is 9 frames and there is only a 10 frame gap in between Quan's (b3)__(1+2), so that means you only have 2 frames to execute it lol. Basically 1/30th of a second. And if you factor in online lag that would extremely hard

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Well his standing 2 is 9 frames and there is only a 10 frame gap in between Quan's (b3)__(1+2), so that means you only have 2 frames to execute it lol. Basically 1/30th of a second. And if you factor in online lag that would extremely hard
I know!!!
KL probably doesn't lose to QC...... but does KL lose to Shujinkydink?

Maybe so..... maybe.... so.

Dink won't be happy that you know the 2,1 thing now.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah, if you pull that off online there is literally no skill involved lol...you just happened to pull it off

ForeverKing

I know!!!
KL probably doesn't lose to QC...... but does KL lose to Shujinkydink?

Maybe so..... maybe.... so.

Dink won't be happy that you know the 2,1 thing now.
Me and Dink go 5-5 online. And I would say me and Insuperable were pretty even in that tournament match we played. But all other Quans I wreck with Kung Lao so idk. But now that I know that string is actually punishable it will probably make a difference. You still have to probably have really quick reactions to spin in between that string tho lol.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Me and Dink go 5-5 online. And I would say me and Insuperable were pretty even in that tournament match we played. But all other Quans I wreck with Kung Lao so idk. But now that I know that string is actually punishable it will probably make a difference. You still have to probably have really quick reactions to spin in between that string tho lol.
You good man.... you good.
Just find the pattern they throw it out in.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
damn this thread is perfect, just got finished watching the scr stream and he loses 5-0 to DJT with lao