What's new

Dinks SCR kung lao challenge

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lol i don't think it went as planned,

no excuses, he got worked and lost,

but he had 2 warm up matches right before and was fresh off the 6 hour plane ride,

just sayin, lol

I hope they record the Ermac Gauntlet lol

But yah, Dinky might have to have another look at this match up, Lao is just to fast up close, and he can just jump around like a crazy man,

snort

Noob
I watched all the matches, im not really a fan of dinks style of quan play. One thing i noticed while watching was after dink dumped all his meter with a rune trap he didnt know what to do next and looked lost. His teleport down 1 to trace punish was nice though.

I think we should all flame dink instead of acknowledge that this actually contributed something. We know it's 6-4 Lao now.

Dink probably would have done a little better with better meter management though.. there were times when he'd have 1 - 2 bars and catch a lao in a trance, needing only to jip B3, 1+2, D2 to end the round, and opted instead to burn meter using the runetrap to end it instead.

I can't criticize because Dink's QC is much, much better than mine, but that's one thing that I definitely noticed. You don't always have to use your meter on runetraps when you don't need the runetrap.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I think we should all flame dink instead of acknowledge that this actually contributed something. We know it's 6-4 Lao now.

Dink probably would have done a little better with better meter management though.. there were times when he'd have 1 - 2 bars and catch a lao in a trance, needing only to jip B3, 1+2, D2 to end the round, and opted instead to burn meter using the runetrap to end it instead.

I can't criticize because Dink's QC is much, much better than mine, but that's one thing that I definitely noticed. You don't always have to use your meter on runetraps when you don't need the runetrap.
I am assuming it was just stream nerves. Happens to me all the time when I am nervous. I spend days practicing bnb's for certain situations. I have a masterful 30 percent njp combo, and in the middle of the match, my anus tingles with delightful sensations as I just slammed my opponent into the ground with my popeye like forearms, I then realize instead of doing the manliest combo on the face of the earth, I uppercutted my opponent out of the biggest mental block ever.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I am assuming it was just stream nerves. Happens to me all the time when I am nervous. I spend days practicing bnb's for certain situations. I have a masterful 30 percent njp combo, and in the middle of the match, my anus tingles with delightful sensations as I just slammed my opponent into the ground with my popeye like forearms, I then realize instead of doing the manliest combo on the face of the earth, I uppercutted my opponent out of the biggest mental block ever.
saved into the STB awesome stories DB.