What's new

Dinks MMH Matchup Chart. No Downplaying here

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Lobo has a safe distance on knockdown to get a free low chain on mmh. If mmh wakes up with teleport the low chain stuffs it. If he wakes up with the force push, lobo is out of range and both moves wiff. I think lobo still recovers faster if I'm not mistaken, so it's risky for mmh to wake up at all
Yea I know one thing with the post hook charge knockdown is that your at the perfect distance where if he wakes up with anything you get a free punish. Wakeup Push will whiff and you can whiff punish with Command Throw before he can move, and you can react to him doing teleport.

Lobo's Forward dash is really good for getting past zoning but his backdash is really difficult for escaping pressure.

Yea I know one thing with the post hook charge knockdown is that your at the perfect distance where if he wakes up with anything you get a free punish. Wakeup Push will whiff and you can whiff punish with Command Throw before he can move, and you can react to him doing teleport.

Lobo's Forward dash is really good for getting past zoning but his backdash is really difficult for escaping pressure.
what about wakeup mb orbs:DOGE

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Anyone plays martian manhunter on ps3 psn? I need the experience. PSN name: SupaSapien3. I seriously dont believe martian shazam is 6-4.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
He goes 6-4 with Batgirl in my opinion.
Nah 5-5, you can kind of counterzone/slow down his zoning/open him up with batarangs and if you land a bola in a trade the Martian player better hope he gets out quick enough...
i suck but i feel its 5-5 too
Lol, it's just tedious is all.
6-4 vs. Batgirl a lifelead makes batgirl look like shit, punishing cartwheel makes her look pretty fraudulent and your orbs and trait make the neutral too hard on her to be even
6 - 4 vs. Wonder Woman
Batgirl: A lifelead may be in your favour but if we knock you down you're free. We don't need to respect any of your wakeups since we can either avoid or stuff them all. We don't need to respect orbs either unless they're MB, and our forward dash is pretty decent so to effectively zone us you're probably going to use a lot of meter and since we always have meter that's in our favour. 5-5
Wonder Woman: It's a very tedious but ever so slightly in your favour 5-5. Again, on knockdown you have to be careful since all your wakeups are avoidable/stuffable, midscreen we (just) outdamage you and potentially have more meter on average during the course of the match. Insert something about parry here too but yeah it's effective in this mu too imo.

Of course these are my opinions and yours would be appreciated too, always fun to learn how others see the matchup :)
(Is it just me or does it feel weird saying 'our' when referring to the character you play? Lol)

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
@Qwark28

So I've basically been wanting to make an MU chart because of all the questions asked about Martian Manhunter's match-ups. MU charts have been made for this character but it's been a while, plus you guys haven't seen my views on his match-ups, here they are.
  • Aquaman 5-5
  • Ares 7-3
  • Bane 5-5
  • Batgirl 5-5
  • Batman 6-4
  • Black Adam 6-4
  • Catwoman 6-4
  • Cyborg 9-1
  • Deathstroke 5-5
  • Doomsday 5-5
  • Flash 5-5
  • Green Arrow 7-3
  • Green Lantern 6-4
  • Harley Quinn 6-4
  • Hawkgirl 7-3
  • Joker 7-3
  • Killer Frost 6-4
  • Lex Luthor 5-5
  • Lobo 5-5
  • Nightwing 5-5
  • Raven 5-5
  • Scorpion 6-4
  • Shazam 6-4
  • Sinestro 6-4
  • Solomon Grundy 6-4
  • Superman 6-4
  • Wonder Woman 5-5
  • Zatanna 6-4
  • Zod 6-4

I think MMH has a slight advantage in the Aquaman matchup. Once he knocks Aquaman down he can just throw an orb & stuff all wakeups & make Aquaman block all the time. Can also do pillars after a blocked from the deep to even chip trade or punish FTD with IA teleport. And then there's stages to consider, could be a 6-4

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
Yes, one likely credible source vs ghost town replete with tumbleweeds. Correct.
Your telling me that just because Qwark is "well known" that means me nor anybody else in this community have a functioning brain? That the rest of the community doesn't know what there talking about? You got me thinking Qwark has went muffinmuggers.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Your telling me that just because Qwark is "well known" that means me nor anybody else in this community have a functioning brain? That the rest of the community doesn't know what there talking about? You got me thinking Qwark has went muffinmuggers.
I know Qwark has had some top players vouch for his Joker, and he's claiming he's played the best MMH there is and is confident it's not a 7-3. He could be lying/up-playing, Jupiter might simply need more Joker experience to make it look like a 7-3, or so on and so forth, but as it stand right now, that still just seems more credible than whoever you are claiming whatever you are claiming.

Dink and Qwark playing eachother might be helpful, but you simply arguing the point against someone who says they have the matchup figured out better than you isn't. Plus you aren't the whole Joker community but one member of it whose opinion differs from another, likely more credible member's.