What's new

Dinks MMH Matchup Chart. No Downplaying here

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
There are a few MUs I dont have a whole lot of experience in like grundy catwoman and scorpion. But this is based off what ive played over the last year. Ive used almost exclusively MMH since his release.

7 - 3 vs. Ares
5 – 5 vs Aquaman
5 - 5 vs. Bane
5 - 5 vs. Batgirl
6 - 4 vs. Batman
6 - 4 vs. Black Adam
6 - 4 vs. Catwoman
8 -2 vs. Cyborg
6 - 4 vs. Deathstroke
5 - 5 vs. Doomsday
5 - 5 vs. Flash
7 - 3 vs. Green Arrow
7 - 3 vs. Green Lantern
7 - 3 vs. Harley Quinn
7 - 3 vs. Hawkgirl
7 - 3 vs. Joker
6 - 4 vs. Killer Frost
5 - 5 vs. Lex Luthor
5 - 5 vs. Lobo
5 - 5 vs. Nightwing
6 - 4 vs. Raven
7 - 3 vs. Scorpion
6 - 4 vs. Shazam
7 - 3 vs. Sinestro
6 - 4 vs. Solomon Grundy
6 - 4 vs. Superman
6 - 4 vs. Wonder Woman
6 - 4 vs. Zatanna
7 - 3 vs. Zod

anyway, input is appreciated. thanks!

E

Eldriken

Definitely a 5-5 against Doomsday. Can't argue that at all, whatsoever.

E

Eldriken

Can't wait to see the brackets.

No one gets a free pass against me like last time. I WILL NOT BE LATE. >=O

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
There really isn't much to say about the Ares matchup...other than the neutral game is terrible...except when I knock you down.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
*Gives you a nod to come closer to give his opinion and whispers* Hey, I thought DOWNPLAYING is fucking with your opponents head thinking you dont know how to play a certain character and then kick his ass in both rounds?

Decay

King of the Bill
I really want to grind out the Lobo - MMH Match, Lobo's knockdown game still seems just as strong vs. MMH.
Lobo has a safe distance on knockdown to get a free low chain on mmh. If mmh wakes up with teleport the low chain stuffs it. If he wakes up with the force push, lobo is out of range and both moves wiff. I think lobo still recovers faster if I'm not mistaken, so it's risky for mmh to wake up at all

There are a few MUs I dont have a whole lot of experience in like grundy catwoman and scorpion. But this is based off what ive played over the last year. Ive used almost exclusively MMH since his release.

7 - 3 vs. Ares
5 – 5 vs Aquaman
5 - 5 vs. Bane
5 - 5 vs. Batgirl
6 - 4 vs. Batman
6 - 4 vs. Black Adam
6 - 4 vs. Catwoman
8 -2 vs. Cyborg
6 - 4 vs. Deathstroke
5 - 5 vs. Doomsday
5 - 5 vs. Flash
7 - 3 vs. Green Arrow
7 - 3 vs. Green Lantern
7 - 3 vs. Harley Quinn
7 - 3 vs. Hawkgirl
7 - 3 vs. Joker
6 - 4 vs. Killer Frost
5 - 5 vs. Lex Luthor
5 - 5 vs. Lobo
5 - 5 vs. Nightwing
6 - 4 vs. Raven
7 - 3 vs. Scorpion
6 - 4 vs. Shazam
7 - 3 vs. Sinestro
6 - 4 vs. Solomon Grundy
6 - 4 vs. Superman
6 - 4 vs. Wonder Woman
6 - 4 vs. Zatanna
7 - 3 vs. Zod

anyway, input is appreciated. thanks!
8-2 vs. Ares no options for ares i seee this as 8-2
5 – 5 vs Aquaman
6.5-3.5 vs. Bane guessing game is heavily in martians favor, mb orbs and regulars orbs and pillars shut down him in the zoning game even in lvl 3 because he is forced to due specials, overhead tp and push and sometimes blocking skew the guessing game almost to in your favor when you are knockdown... f12 blows up regular overhead punch mixups... everytime i play this i feel like i am coasting
6-4 vs. Batgirl a lifelead makes batgirl look like shit, punishing cartwheel makes her look pretty fraudulent and your orbs and trait make the neutral too hard on her to be even
6 - 4 vs. Batman
6 - 4 vs. Black Adam
6 - 4 vs. Catwoman
8 -2 vs. Cyborg
7-3 vs. Deathstroke the more i play this the more i feel in control, once my zoning gets going he loses in every single facet
6-4 vs. Doomsday a lot of these fights feel like it comes down to the first hit, and martian is way better at that. the shoulder guessing game is in my favor due to damage. after mb shoulder down 1 beats up regular shoulder and dashup, and i can backdash if he doesn't grab or mb shoulder, grab and jump 3 lose. grab is his best option and i don't mind getting grabbed a bit, especially if i develop a lifelead and get first hit. when he is in trait, i have down 1 spam, mb orb in front of myself along with another orb to blowup and double stop his trait, along with 112, 222, and back233 mb orb or cancel. i always have mroe meter and if i guess right enough i can do more damage. If i get a lifelead i can corner myself and zone him up. He also has to play the spacing game between where i can mb3 the first hit of mb shoulder on whiff to punish it, or i dash dash up and do a string, and or just throw a mb orb if i have meter in front of him. This matchup feels so winnable if i do a good job first hitting, because without meter doomsday has no options because i can setup for his trait to minimize damage. really think with great blocking this is 6-4 martian, epsecially with interactives.

5 - 5 vs. Flash
7 - 3 vs. Green Arrow
7 - 3 vs. Green Lantern (this matchup could be even worst, f2 blows up back 1, and overhead projectiles and mb orb and orbs and some pillars really make it impossible for him to escape full screen consistently and safely
7 - 3 vs. Harley Quinn
7 - 3 vs. Hawkgirl
7 - 3 vs. Joker
6 - 4 vs. Killer Frost
5 - 5 vs. Lex Luthor (i am convinced that with adequate zoning this is 6-4, because lex really doesn't have an answer to his zoning with his ass dash and hitbox, plus f12 mb orbs and mb back 3 deal good with trait. i leave this 5-5 because if lex gets going i can't win)
5 - 5 vs. Lobo (honestly think this is slightly martians favor because lobos dash is so bad)
5 - 5 vs. Nightwing
6 - 4 vs. Raven
7 - 3 vs. Scorpion
6 - 4 vs. Shazam
6-4 vs. Sinestro (honestly same thing as zod vs sinestro, but sinestro has better footsies and can really turtle well for trait, once he gets trait he can trait shot your tps on reaction and pretty much controls things)
6 - 4 vs. Solomon Grundy
6 - 4 vs. Superman
6 - 4 vs. Wonder Woman
7-3 vs. Zatanna ( i don't see what zatanna can even do, might be even worst, she has no options)
6-4 vs. Zod (honestly feel zods ability to milk it out for trait and do mixups makes this not 7-3, then again i need to work on insta teleing in between slashes)

Lobo has a safe distance on knockdown to get a free low chain on mmh. If mmh wakes up with teleport the low chain stuffs it. If he wakes up with the force push, lobo is out of range and both moves wiff. I think lobo still recovers faster if I'm not mistaken, so it's risky for mmh to wake up at all

its tough for lobo to get in i think, and i also feel that mmh can contend everywhere else too

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
wakeup phase charge for days #YOLO