What's new

Dimitri Vegas Sub-Zero Gameplay

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Ronda isn't even the worst performer in the game, if we're being honest. Jade's voice artist is pretty bad. "YoOoO cloOoOneD KitANA yOoOu disPICablllE fIeNd."

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Jade's voice is sexy foh comparing hers to Sonya's lol
yep ..... yeah yeah , overall all VA for MK11 sounds good, and fit well the characters, except for Sonya (Ronda Rousey seems cool person, but is a very bad actress and even worse VA), and now, this bizarre anomaly Subby Vegas , that make Ronda Rousey looks good , hahaha :p

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Holy shit, and I thought it couldn't get worse than Rhonda Rousey. Dimitri Vegas said hold my beer.

So Rhonda's was pure trash... I don't even know what that makes this dude's. Yikes.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Totally called the skin being unplayable because of the cringe voice acting when it was announced lol.

What a waste of resources.
yep .... WB and NRS need to realize that MK fanbase doesn't give a shit for both Ronda Rousey and Dimitri Vegas, lol ! It's not this that will make the game sell more copies, nope .... indeed, a waste of money, resource and time .... we gained this shit instead of improvement on game's stuff in the gameplay mechanics or a new DLC character, hehe :eek: