What's new

Different Tiers

david_GEM said:
yo wtf is happening? does anyone agree with what i wrote?

Ninjalord, i'm sure if u played someone like kaz or ariadelano you would be a bit more humbled. consider guys who do play on the ps3. I'm sure some of us are just as good as you are.

if u feel offended by anything i just wrote- i apologize in advance.

BTT- it has come to my attention that someone elite may be untouchable with a certain character.
or in a case like bucktown- pretty good but elite with mileena IMO.
Dvdcsn was the only untouchable 1 character i know, and still know, with jax.

edit/

untouchable=dominate, but not unbeatable/

And scorpangel with kang.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ninjalord said:
i'm elite now. only challenge i have is pablo cruise's cowardly liu kang play: turtle, low tow, spam fire ball...repeat(don't get me wrong he's a good player but i don't respect liu kang tow fighters). the ping diff makes it difficult to defend. not saying i don't lose but i can stand with anyone when my ping is 47-54. imo online is more fare in terms of competition because you can't look at your opponents hands through peripheral vision. the arcade was the arcade but that's never coming back. i've also developed a new love for baraka. i haven't played the good guys on ps3 cause i don't have one but i'd imagine i can beat anyone. the top guys on kaillera aren't really that hard to me anymore.
--gamemk a.k.a ninjalord a.k.a bruce willis
Um...I raped your "gamemk" in MK2 with horrid lag and I'm not even very good a MK2 at all. Then I played your "bruce willis" on UMK3 and you sat there claiming you "figured me out" when you had one win to my, what was it? 20 something? Then you bounce after bitching about karajabs.

You suckdick@MK a.k.a. neverplayagain a.k.a. stfuandgohomeyouarrogantfuck

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ninjalord said:
i've always sucked at umk3 reason being it's cheap as fuck with juggles. dreamcatcher ill own u in mk2 which is the discussion u rude mf. but u will probably never play me in mk2. be rude somewhere else.
You're stupid.

X820

Noob
ninjalord said:
i'm elite now. only challenge i have is pablo cruise's cowardly liu kang play: turtle, low tow, spam fire ball...repeat(don't get me wrong he's a good player but i don't respect liu kang tow fighters). the ping diff makes it difficult to defend. not saying i don't lose but i can stand with anyone when my ping is 47-54. imo online is more fare in terms of competition because you can't look at your opponents hands through peripheral vision. the arcade was the arcade but that's never coming back. i've also developed a new love for baraka. i haven't played the good guys on ps3 cause i don't have one but i'd imagine i can beat anyone. the top guys on kaillera aren't really that hard to me anymore.
--gamemk a.k.a ninjalord a.k.a bruce willis
WOW!

Lot's of people that are good on Kaillera don't play unless it's P2P, and even then they play against friends only most of the time..

What a bold-ass statement my friend.

Oh well, you'll get your chance to prove your elite-ness very soon.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
We have some videos which are about to be posted for sure if this shit keeps going on. Some of these clowns need a lesson in humility.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ninjalord said:
this might be long:
let's see, as a matter of fact i already ended one of my posts with " no disrespect to the fighters listed above", and yet it seems as though by calling myself elite i have somehow offended or emboldened people that i have never fought and maybe never will fight because i don't have a ps3. that being said, i find it extremely childish when a pablo_cruise comes into a match like he did yesterday and picks scorpion; i pick baraka. he wins the first match, loses the second and for the 3rd match jumps to the opposite side of the screen and turtles waiting for me to attack(note: this is also his strategy for liu kang against me). this guy waited the entire game with liu kang and when i turned the tables and refused to engage him he says "oh that's how you're gonna play now?" and then he quit. wtf is going on with some of these guys? anyway--back to the scorpion match. so we're in the third round, and this guy is sitting on scorp. i'm like, ok i want some good matches so i don't want crybaby to quit like he did last time, so i engage his turtle scorp and consequently lose the match. do you know that this guy says "so you're elite now?" "LOL" and quits. wtf? that's silly.
this shit is childish. if you read what i've said i said i'm elite(obviously anyone can disagree with any statement of opinion. nevertheless, i never said i'm untouchable. there was a time when i couldn't beat kensidj or mk2prince, however, now i can. as i stated before do i own them? no. but if i consider those guys elite and i beat them then i believe that makes me elite. i'll put it in simple logic: if a=b and b=c then eureka! a=c. i honestly don't care what videos get posted, but i will tell you that if someone has old video of me no one has ever informed me that they were recording and if they were i think that's shady. at least tell people that they are being recorded. the thing about me and people that record matches is if you're going to show the matches you win show the matches you lose too. i never record anyone, but if i did i would tell them before the game. and dreamcatcher, i called you out yesterday for mk2 since you said you raped me the last time we played but you wouldn't fight me in gw. wtf? don't trash talk and not back it up that's shady. i don't run from any challenger at mk2.
1. This huge wall of text is AT LEAST half garbage. No one cares about these specific situations that you (no offense) can't even prove happened anyway. And if they did, who cares?

2. I never would have said what I did earlier if you didn't come out posting like you're drawing guns in a wild west battle. It's cool that you're better now and more confident, but you're going for the Oprah effect when you keep going and going and going...also your attitude while playing UMK3 really didn't help my opinion of you either. You do the same shit on GW, with statements such as "I'm one of the best now" to random people you invite to play with you. I may not be able to prove that, I shouldn't have to with enough similar evidence that you've posted here.

3. I would have GLADLY accepted your challenge if I wasn't literally mid-game with Crazy Dominican, probably the best UMK3 player in the country, maybe the world. Someone I hardly ever get to play and had been a while since I had. Don't take it personally, we can still play sometime. I'm not cocky as far as MK2 goes because I haven't invested any hardcore time in it whatsoever. That being said, if I can streak you like I did and you're claiming to take pieces out of Kensi and certain people, I'm sure a lot of people aren't going to like talk like that. There's some people with bigger egos than you and some of those people are just bound to better, that's all. Took me a long time to figure that out, it's just the way it goes.

Hit me up next time you see me, I'll play.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ninjalord said:
yea...first, i never said i take pieces out of anyone that's hyperbole. second, my wall of text is all true because i don't lie. three, i've made bygones with pablo "foozer" cruise. four, i've made bygones with you (dreamcatcher) since we played. five, i'm done with this shit it's turned into a dong measuring contest and everybody thinks they've got the biggest one. six, you guys need to chill, i've become the kanye west of mk2 which will serve a greater purpose if it fosters tougher competition.

-im out.
Dude it's cool. ggs earlier, you are elite in MK2 even though I have no idea what that means firsthand.

It's not that you're a bad guy, just that you don't really have a clue what constitutes elite status. I am nowhere near elite in this game and I have never lost a series to you, ever. A game here or there, sure. Maybe even two or three in a row when you're lucky. But overall, when I find you on kaillera, in the instances you are actually willing to play me, I beat you about 6 to 1 until you drop after 20 or fewer. For comparison purposes, RDZ21, ectonaut, and david_GEM beat me at a ratio of about 2:1, DCIguy01, foozer, and CUKO28 at about 3:1, fusion117 and AriaDelano at about 6:1, Wario and dvdcsn used to beat me at a ratio of about 8:1, and Kensidj consistently beats me at a ratio of 9:1. Every one of those people that I play regularly has 10 streaked me (the ones that haven't, like fusion, foozer, ectonaut, etc. would if we played regularly), and Wario, dvd, and Kensi have dropped streaks at or in excess of 20 without even breaking a sweat. You can clearly see I'm not bragging about my skills or waving my cock around like I'm the MK master. My only point is that you haven't even tasted an elite beatdown yet, and until you can play them consistently, you'll never get there yourself. You're only as good as your competition, and your competition so far is mostly watered down GW regs who don't play a ton of MK2.

I'm Mackerfield Lives. Everybody knows it, I've never lied about it or hid it, and I even put it in my signature just so nobody would get confused. The last few times I played kaillera, my name got changed to "Fuego" because that's what I named my new PC and kaillera uses your PC's name by default. Sorry about not being clear about the "Fuego" name in my earlier post, I was just too lazy to change it the last few times I was on GW.

A year ago I wasn't playing MK2 online. I used to play you in GW regularly in the early summer and I've played you three times in GW over a period of about two weeks at the end of September and beginning of October. A couple of times I joined your room and you wouldn't start. A couple of times you dropped with no warning while losing. I've played you regularly both in the past (and by the past I mean like 4 months ago, not a year) and recently. Like a said before, I wasn't even playing this a year ago.

D

david_GEM

I'm glad that you guys "kinda" brought it back on topic. I've had series' of 30 to 40 matches with kensi, dvd, fusion that have broke even (or barely in my favor). but once in a while I would catch the ole 7 to 14 in a row. Lately it's been more of the former but as much as I would love to say I'm elite (because of tourney wins) I realize that I can't keep that status as well as the guys I mentioned cause occasionally I lose like five or six in a row to kaz, louise17, rdz and mackerfield. Granted, those guys are awesome. I'm actually trying to get better and reach that "great" status. There was one time me and aria streaked each other back and forth. me 6, him 7, me 6, him 6. I don't think many people have experienced that, and it can never really make sense- because either you're better than the other player- him better than you, or it's a dead lock.

That's why I said it's hardest to reach elite from solid. Hell, to be honest I may still be just pretty good; but I can't imagine someone "pretty good" beating fusion and aria in tourneys so in a sense I'm paying THEM respect by saying I'm at least solid.

david_GEM said:
I'm glad that you guys "kinda" brought it back on topic. I've had series' of 30 to 40 matches with kensi, dvd, fusion that have broke even (or barely in my favor). but once in a while I would catch the ole 7 to 14 in a row. Lately it's been more of the former but as much as I would love to say I'm elite (because of tourney wins) I realize that I can't keep that status as well as the guys I mentioned cause occasionally I lose like five or six in a row to kaz, louise17, rdz and mackerfield. Granted, those guys are awesome. I'm actually trying to get better and reach that "great" status. There was one time me and aria streaked each other back and forth. me 6, him 7, me 6, him 6. I don't think many people have experienced that, and it can never really make sense- because either you're better than the other player- him better than you, or it's a dead lock.

That's why I said it's hardest to reach elite from solid. Hell, to be honest I may still be just pretty good; but I can't imagine someone "pretty good" beating fusion and aria in tourneys so in a sense I'm paying THEM respect by saying I'm at least solid.
David ,David ,David...dude i would totally rank you as higher than a solid player and it all goes back to my clutch award i presented to you a while back bro. Anyone who can perform and do well in a tourney is elite in my book. Just as i would consider Aria and Kensi and Foozer elites for thier wins in tourneys. Even though ive never fought Kensi in a tourney but hes the only one ive ever played to do that stupid Kung Lao infinite on me lol.

fusion117 said:
David ,David ,David...dude i would totally rank you as higher than a solid player and it all goes back to my clutch award i presented to you a while back bro. Anyone who can perform and do well in a tourney is elite in my book. Just as i would consider Aria and Kensi and Foozer elites for thier wins in tourneys. Even though ive never fought Kensi in a tourney but hes the only one ive ever played to do that stupid Kung Lao infinite on me lol.
hahaha! he's the only one that's done it to me too! man, i was like, NOOOOOOO! but then I was pretty excited to have seen it :)

Everyone i play i random with, for a lot of guys if they played their best characters, a lot of the outcomes / streaks would be different...Ever play hatgrill when he was just kit and rep?!

As far as im concerned, if I have learned something from you, and significant enough to change up my style because of what you taught me, than in my eyes you are considered elite.

I could name off about 10 guys that have changed my overall playing style..

I'm gonna give gamemk a little credit for the other day. We played nearly 30 and he went 50/50 with me the entire time, he returned my little 3 streak with one of his own and looked decent out there. It's nowhere near elite level, but it's way better than anything I've ever seen out of him before.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
rdz21 said:
Also, players that are elite or untouchable have a rhythmic quality to their game that 99.9% of us can never understand. I dont think its a coincidence that players like dvdcsn, kensidj, and fusion117 are also musicians...there is something rhythmic about the way they move or read their opponents moves.

With all that said...im a solid player.
Chalk up another one for the musicians. My base is trombone/baritone, but I can play any brass instrument. If anyone knows what DCI stands for, you'll know what I'm all (or used to be) about. I've been told (by those who have listened to me in the shower at least) that I'm not a bad singer either :p

Sushi

Noob
david_GEM said:
I've seen suck and ur nowhere near it.
whoa whoa there david.. dont start describing what you do on your personal life man. keep those sucking to yourself dude. and.. i hope you werent anywhere near him when that happened... heheheheheheh

im Just Kidding fellas. dont take it too seriously.

D

david_GEM

WT FLYING F!!!!! nooooo dude. I'm not even sure what to write now. nigga nigga what nigga nigga what nigga what nigga nigga what

ZAQ

Noob
david_GEM said:
WT FLYING F!!!!! nooooo dude. I'm not even sure what to write now. nigga nigga what nigga nigga what nigga what nigga nigga what
hahaha, the perfect distraction

D

david_GEM

I should have posted the vid. LMAO i try to say it 10 times fast everyday.

that sounds like that song from yungnicca one of his breakdancing/footworkin vids LMAO!! he says it throughout the whole song lol but to stay on topic with the thread i think i suck and always have i just enjoy to play the game with people around my skill level i get ate all the time by noobs,better players and turtles lol. some people give me credit but i think they give me too much nonetheless there still fun and ggs with whoever i decide to play sportsmanship at the end of the day with me and that keeps it cool