What's new

Question - Hellfire Did Hellfire deserve to be destroyed so badly?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
What should Hellfire get? It definitely deserves a buff. even if it's a QOL buff towards his 214 string so I don't randomly get spear instead of fireball. Maybe make 214 FBC +10?

He's definitely still usable and really good if you are good with him. Footwurk showed me a lot of dirt Scorpion still has. Best Hellfire scorpion there is bar none.
Yeah random spear is really annoying, not sure why it comes out even if your holding the button down.

He does have some good shit, I would say mostly with canceling normals into flame aura off of normals. What dirt have you guys discovered.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yeah i guess but i ain't wrong about what i said.
I never said cancel the last hit 212 with takedown.

I said you can either do 21~takedown or 212, 21~takedown finishes with a low, and 212 finishes with a overhead, if takedown is made safe this becomes a 50-50, that is what i said, although i didn't wrote that as exact words.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
I never said cancel the last hit 212 with takedown.

I said you can either do 21~takedown or 212, 21~takedown finishes with a low, and 212 finishes with a overhead, if takedown is made safe this becomes a 50-50, that is what i said, although i didn't wrote that as exact words.
Thought you were just talking about 212 cancel into ex slide.