1. REO
2. Aris
3. Perfect Legend
4. Michaelangelo
5. Morty Seinfeld
6. Tom Brady
7. Detriotballin
8. VVV Krayzie

BTW, this was just meant to be my Top 8, any of these guys could win or place in any order, this is just my Top 8 guess

Dark_Rob

Noob
There are way to many top players for me to hazard a guess at the top 5. REO,Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, Detroitballn, Michaelangelo, all of them are amazing. At the same time you cant sleep on guys like 16 Bit, Bw1zZ and Morty, they are just as insane. I dont know who will take it, but I expect alot of sick matches no matter what.

lobo

woof.
ROE
jwong
PL
TB
mr.mileena

i'll be rooting for osu, though, for repping kitana to the max.

so who all will be at hyatt? i'll be there in an SC4 room, but i certainly wanna roam and hit up a couple MK rooms for drinks/casuals.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Devastation looks to be huge and a well oil-ed machine. I'm loving this tournament's layout and couldnt be more depressed I have a major conference that weekend prohibiting me from attending. So the best I can do is watch the streams all day and help build its Hype. Feel free to post your predictions and superlatives in this thread to help build hype, tension and overall great tournament experience.

Morty, sao or dr dogg: Can we please get an updated list of attendees looking to attend Dev before i fill in my preictions?

top 6 predictions (IN NO ORDER)
1. 16 bit
2. Morty
3. Detroit
4. B Wizz
5. REO
6. Tom Brady (post Or pre patch)

Charcters I see winning Devastation:
1. Sonya (I predict she will win a major or two before end of the year)
2. Sub Zero (If post patch, not a chance pre patch)
3. Kabal
4. Kitana

Best Use of under rated character:
1. Sektor (people still don't fear him and should)
2. Quan chi

Pushup Contest Winner:
1. No one

Upset central:
1. Mr mileena (seriously most know nothing about him and e will eliminate 1-2 top players and might place top 5)

Most saltiest:
1. Shujinkydink
2. Dr dogg (when is he not salty) ???

:)

I will fill in the above after i get an updated roster of people attending.

Im quoting myself

Yea look who guessed correctly ???

:)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
1. REO
2. Perfect Legend
3. Morty Seinfeld
4. Michaelangelo
5. Mr Mileena (underdog, but very good player from what i've seen on streams)
Hey Pig, I was right too except for PL and Mike not going. Lol we're the only two who actually had that much faith in Mr Mileena.