What's new

Match Footage - Hat Trick DestructionGodX you savage

DestructionGodX

God Of Destruction
Sweet. I L O V E D O I IN G T H A T, but it can be done only in two scenarios:
1. You play someone who dose not know whats going on or is stone to death
2. You play against your little brother.
I pulled some of this stuff on some pretty good players to. Hat Trick is just gimmicks and some people don't react to everything.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
well i seem to get lit up by them gimmicks....tryin to understand how to win.
Its confusing at first but you just gotta play a few games against him. He is minus when he puts the hat on the screen aswell when he calls it back, unless its an ex callback which isn't uber plus aswell (correct me guys because I may be wrong).

Skeezer12

Kinetic
a good buff would be : just make his 112124 hat throw plus , or Make it similar to ronin where regular hat call back is plus of certain strings ect.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Just to let you guys knows, rip thread tittle which got edited, and i got infracted for it:D even if it wasn't harm at all but oh well, lol.

Note to self: compile a list of words that can't appear in the thread title, second time i'm infracted for it.

TYM rules are savage.

MK_Al

Noob
well i seem to get lit up by them gimmicks....tryin to understand how to win.
Haven't played hattrick in a long time, but there are gaps all over the place.
You should be able to poke the hat trap (maybe even neutral jump?), mb revearsal hat call back (gap) or even backdash, mb revearsal the gap in f2*3. On top of that f23 is like -12, so kl has to cancel that string into something, giving you yet another gap after f23 (unless he goes coinflip with f23xxExspin)
Lab the char for 30min and you'll do better next time
@Eddy Wang correct me if i'm wrong

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Haven't played hattrick in a long time, but there are gaps all over the place.
You should be able to poke the hat trap (maybe even neutral jump?), mb revearsal hat call back (gap) or even backdash, mb revearsal the gap in f2*3. On top of that f23 is like -12, so kl has to cancel that string into something, giving you yet another gap after f23 (unless he goes coinflip with f23xxExspin)
Lab the char for 30min and you'll do better next time
@Eddy Wang correct me if i'm wrong
F23 cancelled into anything except exhatarang is unsafe for this variation, that includes hat set-ups they punishable and thats before he even calls the hat back

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I've wasted 8 months of playing with Hat-trick, lost at every tournament. I got Emotional cancer from HT. I've been playing Ronin for past month and already people are freaking out. He needs that treatment, otherwise he is as good as dead in competitive gameplay.