What's new

Guide Demon Stance vs. Regular Stance

VS NW Demon stance is best vs Escima VS staff regular is best. IMO
I like the the regular vs staff because the ravens stop the ground pound while zoning him

Yeah but I believe the pillar/soul crush frametrap does not apply to Nightwing in escrima.

WW- Both work but I prefer regular in this one. She has a tough time getting in on ravens and if she tries to air dash or air goddess might you can lift her for a full combo. Demon Stance is still good though, just make sure to read air goddess might for a close pillar punish.
WW at max jump height can avoid Raven's lift. I much prefer demon stance in this MU because pillars will knock her out of the sky no matter how high she jumps.

Edit: This was on the Hall of Justice stage, I believe in Atlantis she cannot jump as high and over Raven's lift. I didn't test it much but I'll look into it later if someone else doesn't do it sooner.

Edit #2: Nevermind, she seems to be able to reach her max jump height on any stage. So yeah, I'm guna go with demon stance against WW.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Yeah but I believe the pillar/soul crush frametrap does not apply to Nightwing in escrima.

WW at max jump height can avoid Raven's lift. I much prefer demon stance in this MU because pillars will knock her out of the sky no matter how high she jumps.

Edit: This was on the Hall of Justice stage, I believe in Atlantis she cannot jump as high and over Raven's lift. I didn't test it much but I'll look into it later if someone else doesn't do it sooner.

Edit #2: Nevermind, she seems to be able to reach her max jump height on any stage. So yeah, I'm guna go with demon stance against WW.

Problem with demon stance is that she can avoid the soul crush trap. And her iatorpedo is an easy way for her to get in. I don't know if I prefer one stance over the other because either way ww gets in whenever she wants.

Problem with demon stance is that she can avoid the soul crush trap. And her iatorpedo is an easy way for her to get in. I don't know if I prefer one stance over the other because either way ww gets in whenever she wants.

Well...... fuck. I didn't know she was one of the characters where the pillar/SC trap doesn't apply. I'll have to grind out that MU to see what works. I just hope it doesn't end up being one of those MUs where your opponent has to make mistakes for you to win.