What's new

Deleted

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Welcome! We have a thriving MKX scene in Sydney, with tournaments the second saturday of every month (except december) with plenty of people to organise offline casuals with. Are you on Facebook? We do most of our networkong there. We've got an Australian MKX group along with a specific Sydney group. If you pm me I can send you the details. :)

medleyoz

Noob
I'm from Wollongong and just got back into MKX after life got in the way for a couple of months. Anyone feel free to add me as I'd love to play some sets against some good players and get some tips etc. PSN is medleyoz and I've been using cryomancer Sub, piercing Mileena and Just picked up Cybernetic Kano (figured getting back into the game was a good chance to pick up a new character. I really liked Quan Chi (sorceror mainly) but I just couldn't hit his combo's online even though I could hit them in training and against AI 99% of the time.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
I'm from Wollongong and just got back into MKX after life got in the way for a couple of months. Anyone feel free to add me as I'd love to play some sets against some good players and get some tips etc. PSN is medleyoz and I've been using cryomancer Sub, piercing Mileena and Just picked up Cybernetic Kano (figured getting back into the game was a good chance to pick up a new character. I really liked Quan Chi (sorceror mainly) but I just couldn't hit his combo's online even though I could hit them in training and against AI 99% of the time.
You will want to hit up @Cabjoy for sure

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Just an update been playing MKX a fair bit now as Grandmaster, just been doing Training, War Towers more or less and tried the MK9 Tower. Kung Lao at the top was surprisingly tough as was Liu Kang and Jax. Match Ups is something I'm going to have to look more into to really compete down the long run. I've managed to learn some mid screen and corner combos but still not the advanced ones. I can some times pull off the corner B2,B2,D1,B1,2*Klone Jump 2, Jump Forward 2, F1, 2 but find the B2, B2, F4, 2 *Clone Jump 2, Jump Forward 2, F,3,3 more consistent...for now. With Mids I can't seem to get the 2,4,2, Run, 1, Run, 1,2,3 timing yet. Best I can do so far is 2,4,2, Run, F3,3. I'm still very new to MKX so I've got a lot of learning to do. Things are at least becoming more consistent to the point I don't need to think about things so I'll keep exploring in training and doing Towers.

Quan-Fusion - Sorry man, I haven't been at a level yet to play a Quan Chi...so if you don't mind I'm going to have to hold up playing you for a week or so more but I look forward seeing how my Grandmaster holds up against your Quan Chi.

Cabjoy - I'll PM you to find the specific Sydney FB group, hopefully early New Year I can hold my own in some casuals.
Don't play grandmaster oh god no pls