What's new

Deg, you are not forgetten

Wigy

There it is...
Zod has to guess on wake up because of lack of invincible wake up attacks. Zatanna can simply perform an MB teleport, which means that Zatanna players do not need to have strong fundamentals.
Freddy had the EXACT same option and a mindless very efficient keep away game. I will never understand why your input is respected on these forums, all i see is you saying stupid shit and getting blown up like 7 times a day.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Good show @deg222 loved what you did with Zatty and how you made MMH look even (I hate that MU so much haha)

I'm gonna be rewatching your matches and tech mining :).

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Freddy had the EXACT same option and a mindless very efficient keep away game. I will never understand why your input is respected on these forums, all i see is you saying stupid shit and getting blown up like 7 times a day.
ZOD has top 3 worst wakeups in the game

Please don't compare any to Freddy's ex tele or he'll even reg tele or claw

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Worse than Raven, GL, BM?

Anyways, I think he was saying Zatanna is like Freddy, not Zod. Hence he was stating that calling Zatanna cowardly and braindead was hypocritical considering he played Freddy in MK9.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Anyways, I think he was saying Zatanna is like Freddy, not Zod. Hence he was stating that calling Zatanna cowardly and braindead was hypocritical considering he played Freddy in MK9.
Oh ok I read that wrong

GL wakeups are fine

Fromundaman

I write too much.

BM has a fully invincible wakeup, even if it is punishable so yeah, I'd say he has a better wakeup than Zod does.

GL also has mediocre wakeups. Not great but not the worst.

DinoPizzaria

Professional Twerking Choreographer
I'm not too sure about this, but is Zod's push move safe on block when used as a wakeup and does it have full invincibility frames?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
BM has a fully invincible wakeup, even if it is punishable so yeah, I'd say he has a better wakeup than Zod does.

GL also has mediocre wakeups. Not great but not the worst.
Lol what? What is his invincible wakeup? I've stuffed slide plenty of times with BGs b1.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Damn M2dave the master, turning a props thread into a thread about Zod. M2dave is awesome lol. Anyway yea Deg was awesome played great and can't wait to see more from him.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Lol what? What is his invincible wakeup? I've stuffed slide plenty of times with BGs b1.
Oh really? I thought it was invincible until about halfway through his slide, but -a billion on block.

Guess I just learned something? When is he vulnerable during it?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Is there any footage of Deg's Zatanna at FR? I have next to 0 MU experience with her, it'd be interesting to see how people deal with her shenanigans.

Wigy

There it is...

Man i don't think you followed what i was saying.

Dave was saying zantana was basically braindead cause she could ex tele wakeup out of everything.
Was just commenting that freddy (the only reason dave has any kind of respect as a player) had the exact same option

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Stop exaggerating, his wake-ups have invincibility, in fact, more invincibility than raven's and aquaman's wake ups, if you do a delayed wake-up, a lot of meaties get beaten.
They're honestly pretty similar; I beat all 3 of their wakeups the exact same way (Although admittedly Joker probably has an easier time doing it than most).