What's new

Deg, you are not forgetten

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
deg's zatanna was so fun to watch, props to you deg and i hope you continue to show your zatanna to the world at more events

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I don't think anyone is denying Zod being one of the harder characters to play in this game, but to say Zatanna requires no fundamentals or execution? Really?

Also I really wanted Deg to take that match. His Zatanna is ridiculous.
Zatanna is top 1-3 in terms if difficulty to play at the highest level deG is playing her at.

She's extremely demanding and requires absolute dedication

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
This is what I play against on a weekly basis. It's frustrating but rewarding deg has made me a better player through this match up and various other ones as well. @deg222 Great stuff next time you all are down here I'll buy you a beverage of your choice!

RIF

Noob
Zod has to guess on wake up because of lack of invincible wake up attacks. Zatanna can simply perform an MB teleport, which means that Zatanna players do not need to have strong fundamentals.
Pick ZOD up

I'll beat u w 1-9 MU if u think ZOD is easy
You've misunderstood my reason for the gif, but thank you for once again offering your opinion on something I've posted.

Last edited:

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Zatanna is top 1-3 in terms if difficulty to play at the highest level deG is playing her at.

Out of curiosity, would you agree Zatanna, Zod then either Joker or CW in terms of difficulty? (IDK too much about CW, but she looks hard to learn as well)

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Good job, Deg, your Zatanna is amazing.

I love how m2dave derails everyone's props treads.

Zatanna is not simple or "cowardly," and Zod is definitely not easy to play at a high level.

I agree. It took months to see progress, and she's not a pocket character by any means.
For those who want to pick her for say Sinestro or Bane, learning her for those 2 MU's is going to be super difficult. She's not a character you can pick up in a month or two.
I got countless amounts of losses to the point I wanted to drop her. I'm glad Deg played her and helped me stick with her.

I feel the same about Zod. No other Zod gives me trouble but yours, and Dave is pretty good too.
You have to stay committed to your character, but some require so much execution that to have them as a "pocket character" might actually be a disadvantage for your game.

And also pig, thank you for defending Zatanna unlike some other Zod player.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Off top of my head I'd say
Zat
ZOD
Harley
MMH
Lex
Hmmm... I respect that, buuuuuut...

Lex over Joker/Lobo? Really? Lex was my "easy mode" character who I dropped for Joker because I auto-pilot too much when a character doesn't challenge me XD

I also wasn't under the impression Harley was that hard to learn, but then what do I know; I don't play her at all.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hmmm... I respect that, buuuuuut...

Lex over Joker/Lobo? Really? Lex was my "easy mode" character who I dropped for Joker because I auto-pilot too much when a character doesn't challenge me XD

I also wasn't under the impression Harley was that hard to learn, but then what do I know; I don't play her at all.
I feel lex has to work really hard and do more to accomplish the goal

Joker and lobo as well