What's new

Define Complete Character

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Also for how long were we discovering new tech with MK9??? Or injustice 1 or 2?? When was the last time we discovered MK11 "tech"?? Characters like Baraka were figured out in the beta almost lol
New tech is found all the time but why post it when no one cares for Threads that aren‘t about complaining about the game.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the word "complete" has some meaning. What is that meaning? That's still unclear, but it would seem to mean both everything and nothing, making the use of it quite meaningless.

After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the word "complete" has some meaning. What is that meaning? That's still unclear, but it would seem to mean both everything and nothing, making the of it quite meaningless.
Complete is a term for a character that has it all . 9 frame safe mid that can go into combo , cg , good projectile , plus frames on most of his strings, good stagers, fast long range string that can turn into combo , launcher , mixups , good pokes (6f s1 , 6f d1 ...) , good movement, parry , good anti air, good and ez kbs , great fb , great throw loops, good jails from pokes,ez and high dmging combos, ez and high dmging grounded combos , good specials and all variation moves all at once . At least thats what most people think it means.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the word "complete" has some meaning. What is that meaning? That's still unclear, but it would seem to mean both everything and nothing, making the use of it quite meaningless.
That's what I thought when I made the thread, and seems I was right. Though some of the points brought up in this thread are entirely valid, many of us have not been on the same page when using the term.

In particular, I agree with the definition involving cohesion of design and tools, and how the variation/ability system interferes with that at times, leaving one variation feeling entirely cohesive and another lacking because something integral was removed or should have been universal.