What's new

Defend the North 2014 Top 8 Discussion

I don't care what personal animosity preexisted between you two. Telling someone they shouldn't be doing whatever they think gives them the best chance at winning is stupid and scrubby. Even by your own account, if Superman is just "fine," that's not at all the same thing as doing everything you possibly can to maximize your chance at winning tournaments. If that means dropping/alting Superman because he's not the best anymore and doesn't maximize your chances to win, that's entirely consistent with what someone who's playing to win should be doing.
I never said he "can't do it", are you blind? LMAO. Another person putting words into my mouth but that is fine. I'm not going to pay you any attention anymore because you are speaking nonsense. If he wants to drop supes, more power to him. I was just saying he is still fine lol, but ok you can exaggerate my statements. Typical TYM BS, but that is why some just don't even go into threads on TYM, too much senseless talk.

I never said he "can't do it", are you blind? LMAO. Another person putting words into my mouth but that is fine. I'm not going to pay you any attention anymore because you are speaking nonsense. If he wants to drop supes, more power to him. I was just saying he is still fine lol, but ok you can exaggerate my statements. Typical TYM BS, but that is why some just don't even go into threads on TYM, too much senseless talk.
You responded to KDZ's post about how he's in the process of switching characters with "Superman is fine." If you weren't trying to imply that he shouldn't switch, then you were totally off topic.

I added more to my previous post, I suggest you go back and read it if you missed it.

I agree that you should stop discussing this for a little. Your posts sound angry, and your arguments are becoming weak as a result. If you have an underlying point that needs to be made, you'll find how to articulate it better after letting time pass.

You responded to KDZ's post about how he's in the process of switching characters with "Superman is fine." If you weren't trying to imply that he shouldn't switch, then you were totally off topic.

I added more to my previous post, I suggest you go back and read it if you missed it.

I agree that you should stop discussing this for a little. Your posts sound angry, and your arguments are becoming weak as a result. If you have an underlying point that needs to be made, you'll find how to articulate it better after letting time pass.
Stop discussing? nah my argument isn't weak, that is your opinion lol, which you can have because opinions will never be facts. I have articulated my point just fine, I'm really not angry, I'm having fun and laughing at ridiculous statements is all. If you are surprised by my posts, then you obviously don't know how I post sometimes in threads. I'm not afraid to reply in any way I see fit. My argument was simple, but I guess you couldn't comprehend it, smh. Also the saying goes for you assuming what I meant with my reply "Assuming makes an ass out of u and me". Keep that in mind.

Stop discussing? nah my argument isn't weak, that is your opinion lol, which you can have because opinions will never be facts. I have articulated my point just fine, I'm really not angry, I'm having fun and laughing at ridiculous statements is all. If you are surprised by my posts, then you obviously don't know how I post sometimes in threads. I'm not afraid to reply in any way I see fit. My argument was simple, but I guess you couldn't comprehend it, smh. Also the saying goes for you assuming what I meant with my reply "Assuming makes an ass out of u and me". Keep that in mind.
Errm, ok. You're not even being responsive anymore. I can return the favor.

Errm, ok. You're not even being responsive anymore. I can return the favor.
lol you are taking it way too seriously man. I'm really just having some fun while I'm doing my homework. I can make anyone heat up real quick since they think I'm taking things seriously all the time, but in reality, I am just having some fun. If I offended ya, my bad, but I like to see how ppl reply when I say certain things. That is all really. Don't get too worked up now.

Congrats to Rico. No matter how good you think Black Adam is you can't say Rico Suave isn't a damn good player. Very impressive.

Congrats to all of top 8. DarthArma's Batman was on fire, Mr. Aquaman showing an impressive Ares, and Rev0lver brought the hype with the sickest Lex play I've ever seen.

It was also great to see REO's martian and even greater to see that it's not the doom-bringer he hyped it up to be.

I am so excited for future Injustice tournaments. This latest patch made a world of difference. Fuck anyone who says Injustice ain't hype.

I'm detecting high amounts of people replying without reading the whole god damn post they're replying to. People look stupid and its making me feel happier... than a.... than a...... BLACK WOMAN ON MAURY

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
When REO and batman(see that I did there) fought the first set, I said to myself he is going to get the demolish and run it back because he is the mother fucking batman.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Let's go!

1st match: REO over DarthArma 2-0.

And yeah.. REO is the best MMH. Everyone else who lampooned me for saying that a few months ago, you can all hold that, in a box.
Reo has taken the best MMH result to date, soon though...soon I will get my chance to dethrone him. My complete MMH will put the rest to shame!

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
@MITDJT, you know this isn't the womb anymore, and that you and your brother are two separate human beings right?

Just checking, since 90% of your post speak about him or on his behalf. Even your name. His accomplishment aren't yours.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
congratz Rico but i still want Darth Arma to win ;___;, dat Batman, those swag combos ;___;, dat Batman vs MMH LF ;___;...