What's new

December 2015, who still plays?

there are tons of ppl who are still playing this on PS4
not me though - I only went online once or twice during the last 3 months,
most of the time Im just playing Bloodborne, W3, AC Syndicate and sometimes fallout 4 while waiting for SFV ye
not gonna go back to mkx anytime soon until Bo Rai Cho gets added
wanna give this character a try

E

Eldriken

I played with some friends the other day and caught myself tapping the "BLOCK" button
I do that sometimes as well. lol

I then ask myself, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Luckily it hasn't cost me any matches yet. Like, I'll stop holding back to block and hold R2. >_>

Noob
Almost everyday but only with people on my friends list. I HATE PLAYING WITH RANDOMS ONLINE SO MUCH.

If no one in my list wants to play or isnt playing I end up raging in player match after a few sets and quit lol. There is only so much bs I can take xD

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Im going to be playing on 360 until SFV comes out. I cant take MKX anymore. If anyone wants to play just add me

spliti

Noob
Anyone have problems online?

I bought it last night from PSN and it would never connect to the online lobby. Would just say "connecting lobby".

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Yeah, you run into some problems sometimes like that. I have to quit out of the multiplayer and go back into it.

Fellow_Swordsman

"One mind, one blade."
I know this is an old thread, but any Injustice players out there now? Lol I'm mainly on MK X now (obviously), but I still like to play Injustice every once in a while.

I'm rusty as hell but I still play occasionally.
Steam = Psyren136
PSN = Psyren136
Used to play Grundy and Black Adam.
Got to rebuy a copy for ps4.

LSC GamerSnail

Slug of Darkness
I found MKX roster to be insanely boring. I dont understand why they added Bo Rai Cho and the Horror guys over some real MK-lore related figures. I mained Sindel and Smoke in 9, have to say I really miss their presence.

Anyway, I've come back to Injustice and enjoying it more than ever. Mostly play on PC, but I also have 360 if anyone is down.
Steam and Xbox battletag is LSC GamerSnail, add me if you want to play. I already added you on steam, p0nda, hope thats ok.

I live in Norway, so if you're in the USA, we might catch each other at weird hours. Just saying.