What's new

December 2015, who still plays?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
You can add me. I'm buying it for PS4 Sunday. I never actually stopped playing it on ps3 until 3 weeks ago when I sold my ps3 lol. Joker main. & Fuck Doomsday. They should have made it to where if you blocked the first over head hit of earth shaker you could push block it, but no you have to block high and low...

ErronsBack

MKX GOD AND INJUSTICE LEGEND
I believe it is very hard to find ps4 matches for injustice nowadays. However, I still play if anyone wants to do sets with my lobo/mmh/flash
Add me at sharpshots35 for sets

E

Eldriken

I believe it is very hard to find ps4 matches for injustice nowadays. However, I still play if anyone wants to do sets with my lobo/mmh/flash
Add me at sharpshots35 for sets
Add Eldriken. I enjoy the Lobo and MMH MU with Doomsday. Flash, not so much. >_>

Lunchb0x

Noob
I still play rather regularly on PS4. Add me if you don't mind Doomsday. =P
I actually ran into your doomsday one day in ranked matches. Lol, a very free moment for me but I'm getting better!!!

I love being the man to beat in KotH as well, speaking of PS4, I dare ask. Any run ins from that trash IIINCORRUPTIBLE lately?
I ran into him A LOT recently. I first picked up injustice earlier this year (late to the party) and remember getting annihilated by iiincorruptible. I beat him quite a few times though recently with batman and aquaman out of all characters which I thought was awesome, especially with batman, because getting around zoners with the bat is so frustrating for me.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I just bought it last week. Really fun so far. I started with batman but it didnt feel right for some reason so i switche to wonder woman. Still struggling to do anytning with sword stance but lasso stance is bomb as hell.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Just bought it again which would be the 4th time purchasing this game lol. Had it on EVERY system. Anyway if anyone wants to play same rules apply.