What's new

Tech Deathstroke Sword Spin Standing Reset 50/50

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
how is holding down and pressing d1 an option select for blocking DS overhead & low. Isnt an option select where u put in a command that can lead to getting a completely different command depending on what happens?

ryublaze

Noob
how is holding down and pressing d1 an option select for blocking DS overhead & low. Isnt an option select where u put in a command that can lead to getting a completely different command depending on what happens?
Opponent gets 2 different scenarios, both that work out in his favor: blocking the low and interrupting the overhead

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Opponent gets 2 different scenarios, both that work out in his favor: blocking the low and interrupting the overhead
i get that, just, doing something like DS's 1~swordspin in open space or something is an option select tho am i right? because the spin won't come out unless the standing 1 makes contact (not that theres really a reason to go for such an option select with DS, but im just using it as an example.

ryublaze

Noob
Well the only way I found to get at least +10 frame advantage is F23, MB Sword Spin, D2 xx Sword Spin (24%) This lets you do the low/overhead mix-up and even a free throw attempt.

Anyone know any ways to even land F23 for a full combo? Is punishing the best way?

ryublaze

Noob
Yo I found another combo that lets you get at least +10 adv

F3, J2, MB Sword Spin, D2 xx Sword Spin (29%)

So you can do this after the F3 cross-up mix-ups if you don't cross them up with F3.

It uses 1 bar of meter though but still gives you that mix-up without having to deal with wake-ups.