What's new

Question Deathstroke spammers

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
See if anyone can find tyrant use supes against Aris's deathstroke. His deathstroke is really good and he opened him up bad. The video is from Wednesday night fights 5/8 on twitch.tv. It should have some good stuff to download for that matchup.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
See if anyone can find tyrant use supes against Aris's deathstroke. His deathstroke is really good and he opened him up bad. The video is from Wednesday night fights 5/8 on twitch.tv. It should have some good stuff to download for that matchup.
You get us all excited and don't even provide a link:(

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
In the guide in forums the is a link for pboard player88 showing some anti death stroke strats. Supes forum. Hate iPads can't move my cursor without a headache

187x

Noob
your having trouble against deathstroke's zoning with superman? com on really man lol, superman can outzone deathstroke and is easy for superman to get in aswell

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
your having trouble against deathstroke's zoning with superman? com on really man lol, superman can outzone deathstroke and is easy for superman to get in as well
No, he cannot outzone DS and no, he cannot "easily" get in. Have you ever fought a good DS that knows what he's doing? It's not easy and that's kind of why there is an entire thread for it.

187x

Noob
No, he cannot outzone DS and no, he cannot "easily" get in. Have you ever fought a good DS that knows what he's doing? It's not easy and that's kind of why there is an entire thread for it.
i outzoned good DS with supes, this mu is in favor of superman imo. I don't see whats the problem

187x

Noob
Well, maybe the rest of us are scrubs and you're just too pro. Great tips on how to do this as well
who's us? i have never seen someone say their having trouble with DS with supes other then the op.. if you want tips just watch REO's and m2daves guides on how to get past deathstroke's zoning. you wouldn't have a problem doing it with supes if you play it right

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
who's us? i have never seen someone say their having trouble with DS with supes.. if you want tips just watch REO's and m2daves guides on how to get past deathstroke's zoning. you wouldn't have a problem doing it with supes if you play it right
Wait. Now I know you're trolling. You have never seen anybody having an issue w/DS (in the DS spam thread) w/Superman (on the superman forums)? And yes, everybody is obviously aware of REO/M2Dave's tips but it doesn't mean it's easy to get in. Many people "play him right" and can't get in. Maybe you haven't fought a good DS?

187x

Noob
Wait. Now I know you're trolling. You have never seen anybody having an issue w/DS (in the DS spam thread) w/Superman (on the superman forums)? And yes, everybody is obviously aware of REO/M2Dave's tips but it doesn't mean it's easy to get in. Many people "play him right" and can't get in. Maybe you haven't fought a good DS?
maybe your just FREE, deathstroke is not as hard as you think just learn the DS mu. you have a advance training mode for a reason. record DS zoning you and try to get pass it. just practice other then being ignorant

D

Deleted member 9158

I have a 3 step process for you
Step 1: Start injustice
Step 2: Play Cyborg
Step 3: Grappling hook/Start zoning him first
You're welcome ;)
Cyborg's zoning is so good you have no idea. Better than deathstroke's zoning game imo

D

Deleted member 9158

Not sure if you played MK9 but... Noob Saibot's Clones sound familiar?

Shadow Run , Shadow Slide , "Spam" Shadow Upknee. And unlike DS he had a super fast teleport and he had unblockable portals.

Where was he in the tier list? Near shit tier almost.
Noob was consider lower-mid wasn't he? Like C, C- I think. Just about the Sheeva/Kano tier I think

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
maybe your just FREE, deathstroke is not ass hard as you think just learn the DS mu. you have a advance training mode for a reason. record DS zoning you and try to get pass it. just practice other then being ignorant
Record him zoning you? Yes, cause human beings always keep the same patterns. Wow you're a real gem aren't you?

You're in a "having trouble w/DS" thread in a SUPERMAN forum and then telling people "derrr I'm elitez yo, no DS can beat me you're all scrubs". It's no question who the real ignorant one here is. If you have nothing to contribute, then don't post, cause you sound like you're 20 years old screaming for attention

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
but Deathstroke "spammers" are not the problem.. They are easy to beat...

Its the really good players who happen to use Daethstroke and understand that hes got a lot of solid tools in your face as well.... I feel like hes super balanced actually...

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
but Deathstroke "spammers" are not the problem.. They are easy to beat...

Its the really good players who happen to use Daethstroke and understand that hes got a lot of solid tools in your face as well.... I feel like hes super balanced actually...
No, 187x is elite and has the magic blueprint and claims this isn't a bad MU anymore. We all just suck

187x

Noob
Record him zoning you? Yes, cause human beings always keep the same patterns. Wow you're a real gem aren't you?

You're in a "having trouble w/DS" thread in a SUPERMAN forum and then telling people "derrr I'm elitez yo, no DS can beat me you're all scrubs". It's no question who the real ignorant one here is. If you have nothing to contribute, then don't post, cause you sound like you're 20 years old screaming for attention
you're a idiot, I'm done replying to you. All you do is bitch and cry like the online players who fight DS. DS is kabal tier in your books right? DS is soo godlike! DS can't be beaten! you can't beat DS! no one can!

IDIOT

187x

Noob
No, 187x is elite and has the magic blueprint and claims this isn't a bad MU anymore. We all just suck
DS doesn't beat supes. is 5-5 atleast, imo is 6-4 superman.. when was it ever a bad MU? says who you? because you can't get pass DS with superman so is a bad mu for supes

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
DS doesn't beat supes. is 5-5 atleast, imo is 6-4 superman.. when was it ever a bad MU? says who you? because you can't get pass DS with superman so is a bad mu for supes. lmfao
See Rip 's earlier post. Who's Deathstroke have you played? Anyone from this forums or just randoms?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
If I can do it with BANE you can do it with Super Man...scratch that.

If I can do it with BANE you can do it with ANY ONE!

It can be done for sure, otherwise DS would have won every tourney by now............it's just hard and any advice/tips always help