What's new

Death Cargo. *WARNING: Extremely Graphic*

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
During the period where I was waiting for MK9, I kept checking youtube for updates and obviously the graphic artist's fictive MK fatalities came up. The only thing he does well is to make gore disgusting / disturbing. I even thought MK9's fatalities to be kind of too much sometimes to be honest, but then I'm a softie at heart. (I play 900900)
I didn't actually download it after watching the gameplay video, it seemed to be kind of poor.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Obviously the game won't never be cancelled, and it will be released in the 2013 as promised, there is no reason to delay it again, because everything important has been applied.

This is an awful sentence... Say it out loud...lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The characters look like Zombies.Except for Nova.Which just looks like a thicker Mileena with white hair.

But I'd rather take Zombie Kang anyday than any of these characters.

Goku

Noob
I still remember when I trolled someone big time(forget which user), when I really just pulled that info out of my ass lol. Anyway, the main issue with the company NECROSTORM is how unprofessional and rude/immature they are. According to the forum, you can jump over your opponent now, with a "Super Jump/Super Dash bar". They do not want to have normal crossover jumping, because they don't want "characters to jump flies around screen".

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
I have just now seen this stuff,... and idk.. could be cool maybe, idk shits kinda weird tho lol
why is it called death cargo?
The story of the game is about a planet called Xonader and they produce biological and living weapons called "Thinking Weapons" and sell them to different planets. These weapons are incredibly powerful, and can do more than just standard warfare equipment. Death Cargoes are the spaceships that deliver the weapons to the requested planets :)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
The best thing about this game has been and is going to continue to be that the predominantly Italian developers have this overinflated since of how awesome their game is. I'm not sure if it's cultural confusion but it's sort of like a Tommy Wiseu "The Room" situation were the creator doesn't understand that it's sort-of popular because it's awful.