What's new

Death Cargo. *WARNING: Extremely Graphic*

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I am fucking interested.
It appears the newsfeed in ablaze with chatter of it.
And any fighting game that favors blood and gore over sparks and pretty colors is awesome by me.

That being said...

...These Deathrips are downright fucking BRUTAL.

Worth putting a HYPE sticker on?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
no, this game is dreadful, every gameplay beta theyve revealed so far has been worse and worse, dont get excited over nothing lol, they have a LONG way to go before that game can be considered fun.
Well, even so, I just like the idea of there being another FG out there for those who enjoy their violence with more violence.
I hope it turns out well. It'd be like the KI days of having another brutal bash fighter to lean on. $$$.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Well, even so, I just like the idea of there being another FG out there for those who enjoy their violence with more violence.
I hope it turns out well. It'd be like the KI days of having another brutal bash fighter to lean on. $$$.
imagine MK and killer instinct but the violence is the only selling point, and its not fun to play.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Just looks really bad from everything I've seen so far...I don't even know who's developing this game...lol. From all I can tell, it's just some guy who makes shitty gore videos on youtube, and appears to have no background what so ever in the field.

Ultimately, it makes it look like it's going to be a really violent, yet shitty game that isn't even remotely fun to play.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
The music sounds awesome in this game and the gore is brutal, hopefully there is at least a little potential in this game.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ok these are the points ketchup and i came up with in complaint, as we've both played the beta.

1. controls are incredibly stiff and seemingly unresponsive.
2. impact makes the entire screen shake, thank god it doesnt seem to require frame heavy combos or thatd be a BIG problem.
3. characters costumes are very silly, the wigs are thrown on and for the most part they just seem incredibly lacking.
4. sound effects are poor.
5. the 'deathrips' are distasteful, and only violent for the sake of it.
6. you cant actually jump over the opponent, you hit an invisible wall.
7. the descriptions for the characters backstory/moves on the website are incredibly vague and in very broken english, to the point of barely being able to read or understand them.
8. the character themes sound fine, but for the most part dont seem to fit the characters whatsoever.
9. the game is WAY too dark, whether thats to cover up errors in the background design i dont know.

just all in all, a very mediocre game in general, the developers obviously have no past experiences in creating fighting games and its being sold as nothing more than a gore fest, its a shameless rip off of mortal kombat without any of the factors that made the early MK titles good games, if this came out on Sega CD it'd be ok, but in 2012? get out of here.

MK_Al

Noob
ok these are the points ketchup and i came up with in complaint, as we've both played the beta.

1. controls are incredibly stiff and seemingly unresponsive.
2. impact makes the entire screen shake, thank god it doesnt seem to require frame heavy combos or thatd be a BIG problem.
3. characters costumes are very silly, the wigs are thrown on and for the most part they just seem incredibly lacking.
4. sound effects are poor.
5. the 'deathrips' are distasteful, and only violent for the sake of it.
6. you cant actually jump over the opponent, you hit an invisible wall.
7. the descriptions for the characters backstory/moves on the website are incredibly vague and in very broken english, to the point of barely being able to read or understand them.
8. the character themes sound fine, but for the most part dont seem to fit the characters whatsoever.
9. the game is WAY too dark, whether thats to cover up errors in the background design i dont know.

just all in all, a very mediocre game in general, the developers obviously have no past experiences in creating fighting games and its being sold as nothing more than a gore fest, its a shameless rip off of mortal kombat without any of the factors that made the early MK titles good games, if this came out on Sega CD it'd be ok, but in 2012? get out of here.
Maybe they can handle all that stuff... I wonder who came up with the invisible wall lol :)
BTW i like the dark stage.

gdf

Noob
I think this was posted awhile back by a member with a rather intriguing name IIRC. I don't like the game, however, it seems like it wants to be the Silent Hill of fighting games, and is failing at it.

There are days that I wonder if this is what the Capcom community sees when they look at Mortal Kombat.

C-Sword

Noob
Like Mustard-LK4D4 said, you can't jump over your opponent, that's retarded and they're not going to fix that, cause they don't know how to create a proper jumping animation.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
There is so much shit in this website that makes absolutely no sense.

There's enough random fictional information to fill an MMORPG.

Toxic...is from Ultra New Mexico...

...And I don't know what to say to that.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH SQUALO'S HAIR

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Hey guys, look its Death Cargo "patch notes" before they even release the game.

2nd December 2012

Dear supporters and fans

We know we already explained some of the following points, but we feel your impatience, and we want to reassure who is scared about the game release.

-We don't want you think we are not writing info regarding DeathCargo, because we are punishing your impatient.
Absolutely not.
We has been accused with falsity many times, by haters that subscribed in this forums only to insult, and we take the decision to not write in the "brawl chat anymore", but that is not related to the "New Release" or the "game developing" of course.
That would be disrespectful for you supporters, that still follow us, and we won't never disrespect you.
Then we can't lost money and stop a game production because some people insulted us

We are not publishing DeathCargo info, because we are actually working hard on the game, and we don't want to show material that could change the aspect (even because people start to publish that, like it something we want to advertise) That' why you didn't see info yet, because it's pointless to write only text info, when you only need to wait and test the betas.
If we don't write info, this not meant we are not working: it's the opposite.
We are working on a level we never did before, and for a good reason: we are applying all your suggestion, including new features we decided to add, and that you will be very happy to see.

-We can say almost every singe suggestions you all posted in this forum (since the first day) now has been applied, and we are extremely satisfied of the result:

SOME EXAMPLES:
-the single side fight has been improved and character can also switch the side with special moves, to let the gameplay be
accepted by every player, but without ruining our original concept.
-we introduced new standard and special moves
-we introduced tag team fights
-we introduced new extra mini games
-we improved the graphic engine, better fluids, better light effects.
-we introduced a "Damage textures system" for the characters
-we introduced a 3rd unique and interactive Deathrip for every character, with in-game graphic
-we made the make more light ( file size) giving the opportunity to insert on the final release, new extra material.
-and many other things we can't spoiler.

Obviously the game won't never be cancelled, and it will be released in the 2013 as promised, there is no reason to delay it again, because everything important has been applied. We delayed the game because we decided to follow your suggestion, and we won't never repent of that. If the game would be at least good, is only because we followed your suggestions.
But now there is no reason to delay it again

The wait is frustrating and we know, but we explained why we won't never give release date for betas: because they are temporary, many times we can't respect them, to move the dates is even more frustrating for you (from what we saw in past)
So if we won't release betas on December, don't worry, this don't mean we won't release them at all, or that the game will be delayed

Now we only need you test the betas. The suggestion you will give on the single characters will be applied extremely fast, Because we left that aspect open;)

We will upload every betas before the release, taking your suggestions, and releasing the game in the summer 2013. Nothing is changed, everything is the same since the last news we gave you.
Every time we will upload a beta, you all will receive a confirmation mail (on the mail you used to subscribe)

Thank you