What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
"And your funny friends of Test Your Might" Hahaha :rolleyes:
We should all do comedy. Perhaps I should email asking them, because as far as I can tell I only complained about the weird anti-pirating system they have.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yeah I haven't heard anything from any of the places I contacted and it's fucking nutz that they blacklisted killphill just for being associated with this site/thread. The whole situation is just bizarre.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I think they IP blocked me on their site. I posted saying how the download process was strange and that it doesn't matter to me since I was refunded for having an account on tym. Its the quickest I've ever been perma banned from a forum. Up from 2-3 days on team liquid. lol

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
For those who want to have a good laugh, I'd recommend reading the posts from oldstylegamer83 on SRK from 2 years ago.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/133655/death-cargo/p7
SRK user Akiro posted on June 25th 2012:
This is the same thing that happened on Dustloop about three months ago ,oldstylegame, who is affiliated with Necrostorm, started flame wars with anyone and everyone who offered up any type of criticism regarding Deathcargo. He even went as far as to flame other indie games like Skullgirls for being "too anime based" and are therefore inferior to Deathcargo.