What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
Death Cargo's game play is fucked, first and foremost because there is a lack of hit stun and block stun. With a lack of hit stun, you lose combo potential and with some combos you leave yourself open to being punished. Block stun appears to be non-existent in this game because your opponent can instantly cancel out of it, allowing for yourself to get counter attacked easily. Without those attributes, the end result is a game that plays like a button masher, which is how I've seen everyone play this game thus far.

T.Weapons were an interesting idea, however I think they are not balanced. Leach gets fully body invincibility for 15-20 (?) seconds, which pure nonsense. Characters with multi-hitting T.Weapons can still perform the T.Weapons glitch which leads to unblockables and a low risk/high reward attack in the zoning/footsies game. Glitched T.Weapon is like Rose's Soul Satellite on steroids.
I hear you man, and also the TW moves can be cancelled, which may make things a bit crazy lol. I enjoy the gameplay, I just like how it isn't complex, and how the moves are very easy to perform. But, to each his own :).

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I really lost even the slightest interest I had in this game and I don't want to continue giving Death Cargo or Necrostorm anymore controversy hype. It's a hot mess (as expected) and their company doesn't deserve your money.