What's new

Video/Tutorial Death By Tears: Injustice Patch Thoughts

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
I knew about the frame nerfs but he got meter nerfs as well? Way to go destroy the fuckin character - now he can't control his opponents.

I am really dissapointed with NRS' decision - I think they have over nerfed what was an actually well designed character and have left us with half of one instead.

The nerfs are so bad that now his best gun shot is now in the form of a string (the 3 in 132)... Ridiculous - he might as well not have any gun specials now. Thanks to all the fuckin cry babies that couldn't get passed day fucking 1 DS tactics...

I will try to continue to main DS but given that he can no longer zone I might just switch to Cyborg... I can take nerfs I can take having useless moves but fuck with my zoning so bad I have to use a god damn string instead? Get bent!

/rant

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I knew about the frame nerfs but he got meter nerfs as well? Way to go destroy the fuckin character - now he can't control his opponents.

I am really dissapointed with NRS' decision - I think they have over nerfed what was an actually well designed character and have left us with half of one instead.

The nerfs are so bad that now his best gun shot is now in the form of a string (the 3 in 132)... Ridiculous - he might as well not have any gun specials now. Thanks to all the fuckin cry babies that couldn't get passed day fucking 1 DS tactics...

I will try to continue to main DS but given that he can no longer zone I might just switch to Cyborg... I can take nerfs I can take having useless moves but fuck with my zoning so bad I have to use a god damn string instead? Get bent!

/rant
He also got a nerf on chip damage too...

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Quick fire chip damage nerf
Quick fire meter gain nerf
Quick fire block stun nerf
Air quick fire chip damage nerf
Air quick fire meter gain nerf
Air quick fire block stun nerf
Air quick fire recovery time nerf (MASSIVE)
Low shots chip damage nerf
Low shots meter gain nerf
Low shots block stun nerf
Machine gun blcok stun nerf
Upwards machine gun block stun nerf

12 nerfs, 1 patch

lol I do hate how everything is highlighted in green/yellow now in games. Like I'm too fucking stupid to know that I can open a door, open a treasure or use a switch.

Games used to be about exploring, about the increasing challenge and the learning experience (learning from our mistakes). Now they fucking reward you for failing, like: "It's ok you totally failed but now we're going to lower difficulty to help you. And if you can't get it this time then we'll just skip this challenge and pretend you succeeded even though deep down we all know you suck."

Watching this video just made me even more hype for Dark Souls 2 lol. One of the few modern games that actually gets how to challenge players and reward them for their knowledge and skill rather than rewarding them for the gear they have equipped or their level.

Wait, this was about Deathstroke? nvm LOL.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
lol I do hate how everything is highlighted in green/yellow now in games. Like I'm too fucking stupid to know that I can open a door, open a treasure or use a switch.

Games used to be about exploring, about the increasing challenge and the learning experience (learning from our mistakes). Now they fucking reward you for failing, like: "It's ok you totally failed but now we're going to lower difficulty to help you. And if you can't get it this time then we'll just skip this challenge and pretend you succeeded even though deep down we all know you suck."

Watching this video just made me even more hype for Dark Souls 2 lol. One of the few modern games that actually gets how to challenge players and reward them for their knowledge and skill rather than rewarding them for the gear they have equipped or their level.

Wait, this was about Deathstroke? nvm LOL.
Glad you and everyone else liked it. If you guys want to hear more about video games you can subscribe to my page because I'll upload videos every so often AND look up ZaKa Podcast on youtube. That's a podcast I'm part of. We have 3 episodes out, one of them involving dark souls II and other rpgs, so subscribe!

I sound like such a tool bag promoting the podcast....

Mikman360
Change your name to milkman. It sounds so much better than mikman. Imagine your at a major and you body someone. They find out your handle and their like milkman?

Random Casual: Hey frank, how did you do at the major?
Salty Bitch: Bad, I went 0-2.
Random Casual: Really!? Who did you loose to?
Salty Bitch: Some dairy delivering motha fucka! Fuck that punk!

You would feel so good about yourself! HAHAHAHA I know I would. :)

Also I feel like all the DS mains on here are pretty chill. We should all meet at a major and party! :3

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Glad you and everyone else liked it. If you guys want to hear more about video games you can subscribe to my page because I'll upload videos every so often AND look up ZaKa Podcast on youtube. That's a podcast I'm part of. We have 3 episodes out, one of them involving dark souls II and other rpgs, so subscribe!

I sound like such a tool bag promoting the podcast....

Mikman360
Change your name to milkman. It sounds so much better than mikman. Imagine your at a major and you body someone. They find out your handle and their like milkman?

Random Casual: Hey frank, how did you do at the major?
Salty Bitch: Bad, I went 0-2.
Random Casual: Really!? Who did you loose to?
Salty Bitch: Some dairy delivering motha fucka! Fuck that punk!

You would feel so good about yourself! HAHAHAHA I know I would. :)

Also I feel like all the DS mains on here are pretty chill. We should all meet at a major and party! :3

Lol, Mik! is my normal game name I use, but most websites and XBL have "Mik" already taken before I join.

DS party sounds good to me.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
oh shit, +4 on hit on a move that shouldn't have been punishable on hit in the first place

oh damn deathstroke top 5 Hitoshura we're all stupid scrubs he has +4 on swoooooord spiiiiiiiiiin

filthy casual
Ikr. Wut u gaiz doin wif ur tiem?
#yoloswag420blazeit

Hitoshura

Head Cage
oh shit, +4 on hit on a move that shouldn't have been punishable on hit in the first place

oh damn deathstroke top 5 Hitoshura we're all stupid scrubs he has +4 on swoooooord spiiiiiiiiiin

filthy casual
Sword Spin didn't get a buff. Even if it does the move pushes back on block so you can't continue your offense. You're left at a guessing game between you and your opponent. Noob Saibot had the same advantage on upknee. 212/b12 xx upknee =+4 on block, but pushes them back. You can pause and do another upknee if they decide to jump, or dash in throw, dash in d3, njp if they jump as well or standing 2 AA if they jump.

If sword spin got a buff then he got a new gimmick. Woopie......