What's new

Video/Tutorial Death By Tears: Injustice Patch Thoughts

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Oh hey, I didnt even know that was you, I didnt pay attention to your username lol, good shit on the video by the way

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I dont know what to post here because you said everything and I completely agree with you.
I liked very much the part about other games , especially RE . Im a big fan but man ... thats not survival horror anymore .
Have you tried silent hill downpour ? this game is actually good , and you can choose puzzle and game difficulty which is great :) Also you have there option that allows you to turn off "highlight interactive objects" ;) Oh and as for RE , in a few days im getting RE : revelations for x360:D

Hitoshura

Head Cage
HEEEEEY... I'm not in that list of players :(
Fixed. :)

I dont know what to post here because you said everything and I completely agree with you.
I liked very much the part about other games , especially RE . Im a big fan but man ... thats not survival horror anymore .
Have you tried silent hill downpour ? this game is actually good , and you can choose puzzle and game difficulty which is great :) Also you have there option that allows you to turn off "highlight interactive objects" ;) Oh and as for RE , in a few days im getting RE : revelations for x360:D
I have a podcast where we talk about gaming news. Our first episode was about srvival horror. You should check it out. Also I'm a HUGE Silent Hill fan and downpour is kinda ass haha
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8EGmjXFjMwswrknt1V8MQ?feature=watch

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Can someone post a side by side comparasion of his air gun and low guns being nerfed and pre patch? I don't have access to the game at the moment and want to see how big the difference is.

Noob
One thing to be clear is that you can never cater to the online player, i dont go to torneys yet i dont consider myself a casual, iv picked up over the years all the fighting games i could get my hands on its actually kinda silly the amount of fighting games i actually have dating back to fighting games like Golden Axe DUEL on the Sega S. (will not say even before that cause i was to young to even understand a fighting game and doing a fireball with ryu for instance was a miracle LOL) but as an online player i have to go against 80% of this nerf.

As the OP said online weighs you down, yet iv noticed that even with a 3 bar connection u can get in on DS and i play NW, yes he is very but very good, yet with a bit more lag special cancels are a nightmare with him, but the point is i could always get in on DS. i think if they wanted to nerf DS they should have nerfed his chip dmg and leave the rest as is...

Cause the complaint was that all along everyone was like OMG to get in on DS you get atleast 40% chip its ridiculous so broken blah blah blah... if they wanted to take a step more maybe make the push back not so big on hit and block and i think this would do the trick...

Hope he gets buffed maybe not back to what he was but the changes i mention seem balanced...

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Fixed. :)

I have a podcast where we talk about gaming news. Our first episode was about srvival horror. You should check it out. Also I'm a HUGE Silent Hill fan and downpour is kinda ass haha
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8EGmjXFjMwswrknt1V8MQ?feature=watch
Downpour ass ? I dont say this game was perfect but when you compre it to other games its not that bad .Although homecoming was better , at least for me . Tommorow im getting Re : revelations , from what ive seen it will be good game , for sure better than re6. We'll See :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
They really need to make the low gunshots less negative. I am hoping they do it in a future patch and I am not convinced they are done messing with this character.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Sorry, I've been real busy lately, haven't been able to keep up with the drama and idiocy on this forum. This is a good video from what I've seen so far, and I'm only 5 minutes in.

I'll get back to watching it once I'm free again. I'm still working on that new vortex vid. Should be up tonight.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
*coughdoublepostcough*

GAWDAMET I'M ALWAYS AND FOREVER GOING TO BE KNOWN AS MILKMAN. T_T

Just finished the video though, and I must say, this is all 100% true (and incredibly hilarious lol)
I really liked the metaphor of "What happened to figuring things out?"
Like seriously, we need to spoon feed this suckers these days. If it's too hard, they just whine and give up. Babies and hobos do that, which one are you?

Seriously, these are the people that make the world suck. People who want instant gratification and for things to be made easier for them with NO effort put in. It's not just in games, its for everything. Why do hobos exist? They want an easy life but dont have the effort to find a job or get an education. They just want to have things handed to them for free.

Great video. Tragic truths be told here.