What's new

DEAR Black Adam users:

D

Deleted member 9158

I can't help but think he was maybe smashed with the nerf hammer a little too much...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol good on zyphox for standing his ground and sticking with his opinion, iono how a dude can come into a thread and passively insult someone and expect someone not to say something back. These Hollywood dudes from mk9 who have proven nothing in injustice just assume that what they say is law *cough M2Dave, CDjr cough*. Now to be perfectly honest by the data thats been released I dont think he will be top 5, his zoning and mobility took too great a hit. The patch hasn't hit yet and we havent been able to play the characters as they will be, so we just dont know yet. I just say shame on any BA main that has already decided to drop the character. He took you this far being unarguably better than 80% of the cast, so just level up and play the goddamn game. Shit every string you BA's will use in the game other than your d3 is still safe. I play bane, stop bitching.
Yeah but you have command grabs though...YOU CAN'T EVEN BLOCK THOSE! :p

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
No one knows the extent of the hitbox nerf for f2. Could be worse than implied...no actual numbers were given for anything related to Supes changes.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
No one knows the extent of the hitbox nerf for f2. Could be worse than implied...no actual numbers were given for anything related to Supes changes.

Paulo said it reaches slightly less and not as tall, slightly less vague, but ya, Superman is still up in the air to how severe his changes are.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
people around here need to stop stretching the racial slurs... you know who you are and you know what I mean.

With that being said... carry on, ladies.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
BA will still win tournaments, just make people actually play the game with him

P.S. BA main so dont shoot haha

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
After the stream last night, I'm actually looking forward to getting the patch tonight. His bnbs seem untouched (I noticed mb bs bnb still works with the same damage). And new combo routes! The nerfs hopefully will remove fraudulent players. Can't wait.

zoofs

bless
After the stream last night, I'm actually looking forward to getting the patch tonight. His bnbs seem untouched (I noticed mb bs bnb still works with the same damage). And new combo routes! The nerfs hopefully will remove fraudulent players. Can't wait.
I don't mind them too much.. I still feel like the scaling was unnecessary and they just destroyed his backdash, but I'm actually considering picking him back up now, especially with maybe new possibilities (black magic b3 combos)

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I don't mind them too much.. I still feel like the scaling was unnecessary and they just destroyed his backdash, but I'm actually considering picking him back up now, especially with maybe new possibilities (black magic b3 combos)
I'll have to break my backdash habit but it should still work in most cases. This will hurt the batman MU probably. Anyway, let's play again soon. If you pick him up we can share new tech.

zoofs

bless
I'll have to break my backdash habit but it should still work in most cases. This will hurt the batman MU probably. Anyway, let's play again soon. If you pick him up we can share new tech.
yeah for sure, im gonna be on today to check out shazam, him and possibly pick up a new character as well