What's new

DEAR Black Adam users:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
none of these changes will effect BA at the highest level imo, now only the scrubs will have a hard time using him as there 13th character behind their 12th...superman. lets look at the changes,

divekick more unsafe, but like seriously what BA uses regular divekick anymore?

MB lightning still is a good meaty on their wake up, and its safe not +8 but that never mattered. his regular lightning now has a decreased hit box, and now it gives BA no real reason to use it since it won't catch anyone jumping last minute but atleast its still relatively safe on block at a distance.

his back dash recovery is a few frames slower now, and the range of it is reduced, this is by far the biggest nerf imo, now he can't run away as well and BA players have to play smarter.

his orbs have more cooldown and have less active time. so now its normalized, before it came up like every 5 seconds to add un blockable damage when you are on defense and added damage to hit combos sort of like other traits. now at the end of the game he can't just automatically win now, we have a chance to make it run out and then approach him.

damage scaling is whatever, if superman and flash gets damage nerf i don't wanna hear BA players cry about this.

now he got 2 buffs in this patch, more hit advatage on one of his combo enders and the MB Black magic you can probably now do a b3 and it will bounce them off the wall when before you couldn't so more damage on his BnB's???

any BA players stop crying, he will still be top 5 or two 3 trust me.

Zyphox

My Nigga, those are priceless LMAO! This reminds me of Cyrax a lot haha.
lol thank you it took me 10 minutes to make it lol remember those good ol' days back in mk9? and phase 3 comics where in every controversial thread?

CD jr

Noob
none of these changes will effect BA at the highest level imo, now only the scrubs will have a hard time using him as there 13th character behind their 12th...superman. lets look at the changes,

MB lightning still is a good meaty on their wake up, and its safe not +8 but that never mattered. his regular lightning now has a decreased hit box, and now it gives BA no real reason to use it since it won't catch anyone jumping last minute but atleast its still relatively safe on block at a distance.

his back dash recovery is a few frames slower now, and the range of it is reduced, this is by far the biggest nerf imo, now he can't run away as well and BA players have to play smarter.

his orbs have more cooldown and have less active time. so now its normalized, before it came up like every 5 seconds to add un blockable damage when you are on defense and added damage to hit combos sort of like other traits. now at the end of the game he can't just automatically win now, we have a chance to make it run out and then approach him.

damage scaling is whatever, if superman and flash gets damage nerf i don't wanna hear BA players cry about this.

now he got 2 buffs in this patch, more hit advatage on one of his combo enders and the MB Black magic you can probably now do a b3 and it will bounce them off the wall when before you couldn't so more damage on his BnB's???

No offense but it is very hard to TRUST the guy who used to think flash is top 5. Anyways ummm no black Adam won't be top anymore sorry but you are wrong. He will still be really good but top tier? Mmm no

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Am just glad that now I have 20 frames to punish dive kick . sticking to flash is paying off l0l
zyphox might be right, I usually never see rico n chris G dive kick unless they known is going to hit.
My online experience is going to be so much better :)
next week's battle circuit will be interesting to say the least

Zyphox

No offense but it is very hard to TRUST the guy who used to think flash is top 5. Anyways ummm no black Adam won't be top anymore sorry but you are wrong. He will still be really good but top tier? Mmm no
okay manny, sorry but its hard to trust the guy who has dropped this game after every tournament but instead just picks a new character and comes back to repeat it over again.

CD jr

Noob
okay manny, sorry but its hard to trust the guy who has dropped this game after every tournament but instead just picks a new character and comes back to repeat it over again.
Good job put your big boy pants on and talk back I like that. Don't worry you'll be good in fighting games soon keep trying.

Zyphox

Good job put your big boy pants on and talk back I like that. Don't worry you'll be good in fighting games soon keep trying.
nigga you started with me, and you know how niggas are, if you dish it, then learn to take it. i don't get what your problem with other peoples opinion are, but when you try to discredit my opinion with some stupidity am not the type of nigga to just keep my mouth shut. why can't you just see that i have my opinion, you have your, there are NO facts on what you say about BA nerfs, especially since its not even out yet, but then you come on here and then say shit about me? what do you want me to do ignore it? lmao am dominican nikka -_-

CD jr

Noob
nigga you started with me, and you know how niggas are, if you dish it, then learn to take it. i don't get what your problem with other peoples opinion are, but when you try to discredit my opinion with some stupidity am not the type of nigga to just keep my mouth shut. why can't you just see that i have my opinion, you have your, there are NO facts on what you say about BA nerfs, especially since its not even out yet, but then you come on here and then say shit about me? what do you want me to do ignore it? lmao am dominican nikka -_-
Look pumpkin I came here cause Rico text me the link and told me to look at the stupidity you posted about BA so since he doesn't have a tym account i came here to give my 2 cents. Respect your opinion? Yes acknowledge it no. First if all you don't play black Adam so you don't know know the character like Rico does hell you don't know more than me cause he was originally my main but anyways that's not the point. Look even I hate BA as much as everyone did and even I realize that they nerfed him too much will his overall gameplay change? Mmm slightly will he still be GDLK? Yes top? No. Look I can't take your word serious and you said "who does regular dive kick anyway" lol see A BLACK ADAM MAIN knows his match ups and knows he can do them against certain characters cause they still don't have normals that reach far enough to punish him. Lol you said that's not a big nerf UMM YES IT IS as I explained why. Forward dash nerf? Lol do YOU KNOW I mean since you know so much about BA that some stage bounce combos requires him to dash to continue the combo but now the might change? But it doesn't matter right. Lol I hate writing on this site idk not because I don't like but because 80% of the players don't think I'm responding to you cause I actually like you but it's hard to do so when you write shit like this. You know someone said hawkgirl movement is bad in this game? I showed that post to other top players and one of them said "humans.....we fucking suck" and another ask me of the guy was high on Dick(lol) like people don't really study the characters like that in this site and just want to complain. Like I complain about legit shit but man some of the guys here just need to drop fighting games for real. Anyways dude keep thinking what you want and keep writing senseless post like this one. Btw I'm on my phone so excuse my grammar.

I broke my back......I'm spinal.

I always see a member write that all the time and I had to do it it's too funny lol.Hail ( ͡° ^ ͡°)7

Zyphox

Look pumpkin I came here cause Rico text me the link and told me to look at the stupidity you posted about BA so since he doesn't have a tym account i came here to give my 2 cents. Respect your opinion? Yes acknowledge it no. First if all you don't play black Adam so you don't know know the character like Rico does hell you don't know more than me cause he was originally my main but anyways that's not the point. Look even I hate BA as much as everyone did and even I realize that they nerfed him too much will his overall gameplay change? Mmm slightly will he still be GDLK? Yes top? No. Look I can't take your word serious and you said "who does regular dive kick anyway" lol see A BLACK ADAM MAIN knows his match ups and knows he can do them against certain characters cause they still don't have normals that reach far enough to punish him. Lol you said that's not a big nerf UMM YES IT IS as I explained why. Forward dash nerf? Lol do YOU KNOW I mean since you know so much about BA that some stage bounce combos requires him to dash to continue the combo but now the might change? But it doesn't matter right. Lol I hate writing on this site idk not because I don't like but because 80% of the players don't think I'm responding to you cause I actually like you but it's hard to do so when you write shit like this. You know someone said hawkgirl movement is bad in this game? I showed that post to other top players and one of them said "humans.....we fucking suck" and another ask me of the guy was high on Dick(lol) like people don't really study the characters like that in this site and just want to complain. Like I complain about legit shit but man some of the guys here just need to drop fighting games for real. Anyways dude keep thinking what you want and keep writing senseless post like this one. Btw I'm on my phone so excuse my grammar.

I broke my back......I'm spinal.

I always see a member write that all the time and I had to do it it's too funny lol.Hail ( ͡° ^ ͡°)7
okay i get your point and i don't have a problem with you manny, just sometimes you come off rude, but i understand your dominican, we are all like that lmao but on to the BA nerfs, were they too much? yes, do they have to adapt? yeah, so i wrote that to just keep it from my POV that from what it looks like these changes aren't as bad as scorpions on july 2nd real talk. like does rico HAVE to quit because of them? he's a good player, imo the best player because he understands this game at a fundamental level, but when you go hypocritical and quit when you character gets nerfed is just plain dumb. and am 100% positive he will do just as good with these changes, like he said he will turtle more and play even more lame. what ever happens from here until the patch comes out and we have it in our hands is just talking BS and i shouldn't have posted that since i was hypothetically saying shit about how it might not impact him. so yeah you're right on this one manny and rico if your reading, i said the same shit earlier about saying stuff about the patch before it comes out, but until you test it you can't know for sure so my fault.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
okay i get your point and i don't have a problem with you manny, just sometimes you come off rude, but i understand your dominican, we are all like that lmao but on to the BA nerfs, were they too much? yes, do they have to adapt? yeah, so i wrote that to just keep it from my POV that from what it looks like these changes aren't as bad as scorpions on july 2nd real talk. like does rico HAVE to quit because of them? he's a good player, imo the best player because he understands this game at a fundamental level, but when you go hypocritical and quit when you character gets nerfed is just plain dumb. and am 100% positive he will do just as good with these changes, like he said he will turtle more and play even more lame. what ever happens from here until the patch comes out and we have it in our hands is just talking BS and i shouldn't have posted that since i was hypothetically saying shit about how it might not impact him. so yeah you're right on this one manny and rico if your reading, i said the same shit earlier about saying stuff about the patch before it comes out, but until you test it you can't know for sure so my fault.
will you be at that tourney this sat ?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Okay, kids, knock it off.

In all honesty, this thread should be closed, but for the sake of discussion that it is creating, it's staying open.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks

He was broken cuz of this stuff actually which they took out. And -5 on cage means free pressure against Adam, sir...Flash can now 50/50 him easily after a blocked wake up

Zyphox

I thought you worked for yourself? how can you get fired?
i have two jobs until the other one can support me its just an office job, the other job is a financial adviser job but i have no boss or anyone to answer to. i was just excited about having the opportunity to have the financial adviser job trying to open my own office that i no longer care as of right now about my office job, but i need the weekly paycheck they give until they i get on my feet :'(

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Lol good on zyphox for standing his ground and sticking with his opinion, iono how a dude can come into a thread and passively insult someone and expect someone not to say something back. These Hollywood dudes from mk9 who have proven nothing in injustice just assume that what they say is law *cough M2Dave, CDjr cough*. Now to be perfectly honest by the data thats been released I dont think he will be top 5, his zoning and mobility took too great a hit. The patch hasn't hit yet and we havent been able to play the characters as they will be, so we just dont know yet. I just say shame on any BA main that has already decided to drop the character. He took you this far being unarguably better than 80% of the cast, so just level up and play the goddamn game. Shit every string you BA's will use in the game other than your d3 is still safe. I play bane, stop bitching.

Pig Of The Hut

Lol good on zyphox for standing his ground and sticking with his opinion, iono how a nigga can come into a thread and passively insult someone and expect someone not to say something back. These Hollywood dudes from mk9 who have proven nothing in injustice just assume that what they say is law *cough M2Dave, CDjr cough*. Now to be perfectly honest by the data thats been released I dont think he will be top 5, his zoning and mobility took too great a hit. The patch hasn't hit yet and we havent been able to play the characters as they will be, so we just dont know yet. I just say shame on any BA main that has already decided to drop the character. He took you this far being unarguably better than 80% of the cast, so just level up and play the goddamn game. Shit every string you BA's will use in the game other than your d3 is still safe. I play bane, stop bitching.

i like your post but this felt funny at the time

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body

i like your post but this felt funny at the time
Iono why it feels funny for you since you have proven yourself in injustice, but its most likely because you respect dave and I was poking fun at him. TBH my opinion of what he says has completely changed since I've seen his matches with runwaymafia, the guy is good at this game. I wont say he is good like he is at mk9, but he is good. Its just he still has yet to prove himself in a tournament scenario so the elitist text, calling people scrubs and blah blah blah just needs to stop..but thats just the opinion of some scrub who has yet to prove himself in competitive play, ahah

Pig Of The Hut

Iono why it feels funny for you since you have proven yourself in injustice, but its most likely because you respect dave and I was poking fun at him. TBH my opinion of what he says has completely changed since I've seen his matches with runwaymafia, the guy is good at this game. I wont say he is good like he is at mk9, but he is good. Its just he still has yet to prove himself in a tournament scenario so the elitist text, calling people scrubs and blah blah blah just needs to stop..but thats just the opinion of some scrub who has yet to prove himself in competitive play, ahah
:) exactly