What's new

General/Other Dear Black Adam Community

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
if you have trouble dealing with a character you should just ask people how they deal with that specific character+ do your own work in the lab.
When people talk about Killer Frost they talk specifics about her slide. In correct detail.

Here, Chaos says "15-20%" chip damage off Black Adams trait and that he's completely safe and should be nerfed. Incorrect and blanket statements.

Add in condescension and attitude and self admittedly troll-titled threads and you have the new Chaosphere, apparently. I don't remember him being like this in MK9.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

When people talk about Killer Frost they talk specifics about her slide. In correct detail.

Here, Chaos says "15-20%" chip damage off Black Adams trait and that he's completely safe and should be nerfed. Incorrect and blanket statements.

Add in condescension and attitude and self admittedly troll-titled threads and you have the new Chaosphere, apparently. I don't remember him being like this in MK9.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
he was a prisoner of the moment, he isnt proud of that statement I'm sure. lets move on. But I don't like some guys who are new to TYM and just come into the thread to call a guy a scrub which provides him with 0% info.

its a drug called emperor im high off it . and yaw all sound like scrubs .. getting tips!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
BEST WAY TO LEARN IS TO LEARN IT YOURSELF . MY BLACK ADAM COMBOS I LEARNED IT MY SELF . YAW TRYING LEVEL UP WATCHING OTHER PPL PERFORM MOVES YOU WANT TO LEARN MUAHAHAHA PATHETIC !!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I GIVE MY TIME OF DAY TO WRITE YOU MORTALS YOU ALL ARE BENEATH ME .. NONE OF YOU ALL WILL EVER DO GOOD IN TOURNEYS .. STAY FREE...... THE WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS SPOKEN !!!!!!!!

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Hey I wish I had a teleport, a d1 that hits low and projectiles with huge ass hitboxes lol. :p

I don't know much about that particular matchup but it seems to me Ares can definitely occupy some good air space with his trait. I know I often get hit out of the air when I try to dive kick vs Ares. And his teleport could be used to put Black Adam in the corner where he struggles the most.
You can Black Magic Ares trait on reaction and the projectile disappears from the screen so you can get a followup, so Adam seems to win at full screen.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
its a drug called emperor im high off it . and yaw all sound like scrubs .. getting tips!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
BEST WAY TO LEARN IS TO LEARN IT YOURSELF . MY BLACK ADAM COMBOS I LEARNED IT MY SELF . YAW TRYING LEVEL UP WATCHING OTHER PPL PERFORM MOVES YOU WANT TO LEARN MUAHAHAHA PATHETIC !!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I GIVE MY TIME OF DAY TO WRITE YOU MORTALS YOU ALL ARE BENEATH ME .. NONE OF YOU ALL WILL EVER DO GOOD IN TOURNEYS .. STAY FREE...... THE WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS SPOKEN !!!!!!!!

I'm tweeting this.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch

Strong response sir!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Hey I wish I had a teleport, a d1 that hits low and projectiles with huge ass hitboxes lol. :p

I don't know much about that particular matchup but it seems to me Ares can definitely occupy some good air space with his trait. I know I often get hit out of the air when I try to dive kick vs Ares. And his teleport could be used to put Black Adam in the corner where he struggles the most.
How about having two projectiles that DISAPPEAR the instant you get hit....ON HIT.

I wanted to, but it would've taken like four tweets to fit all that epicness. I'll still follow you though to make up for my lack of conviction. #Lazyass
I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE FOR THIS FOOLISH LAZY WORD YOU SPEAK OF. BOW!!!! NOW BEGONE !! (SIPS WINE MADE IN OUTWORLD ) !!

How about having two projectiles that DISAPPEAR the instant you get hit....ON HIT.
rofl. Now I have angered the whole Ares army.

Sorry my bad. I was talking out of my ass back there. Just tested and only the Axe trait can be used as a reliable AA on reaction to jumps/vs dive kick. And its cooldown is too slow to rely on it to keep Black Adam out.

Yeah it seems Ares should not even try to zone in this MU. Get in carefully, chase backdashes. And use a couple of smart teleports to get BA in the corner asap. Then proceed to rape. That would be my gameplan as Ares.

xInfra Deadx

rofl. Now I have angered the whole Ares army.

Sorry my bad. I was talking out of my ass back there. Just tested and only the Axe trait can be used as a reliable AA on reaction to jumps. And its cooldown is too slow to rely on it to keep Black Adam out.

Yeah it seems Ares should not even try to zone in this MU. Get in carefully, chase backdashes. And use a couple of smart teleports to get BA in the corner asap. Then proceed to rape. That would be my gameplan as Ares.
It's all good. I was kinda talking a bit out of my ass too.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
It's all good. I was kinda talking a bit out of my ass too.
Nah i have tested it and Ares Swords & Axes both disintegrate if you hit him with black magic. Aswell as that Adam can combo off it anywhere on the screen. BAD idea for Ares to try zone with them.

xInfra Deadx

Nah i have tested it and Ares Swords & Axes both disintegrate if you hit him with black magic. Aswell as that Adam can combo off it anywhere on the screen. BAD idea for Ares to try zone with them.
I know that, though. I think you misunderstood my last post. As far as Black Adam goes, I have yet to fight one online and need to hit the lab and see what he has.

But you can't black magic if you're in the air lol. Obviously I was talking about using Ares' trait when Black Adam is off the ground looking to dive kick. It is possible to use Axe on reaction to jumps and it will hit BA no matter if he dive kicks or not. I tested it. Dive Kick can go over sword sometimes but not axe. So his trait can still be used as AA to reverse pressure/momentum at the very least.

Vagrant

Noob
While blowing up a black adam player, i forget his name :rolleyes: . These little ironies. Its my turn to return the favor in Injustice if i make it to UFGT.
Hope to see all you guys out here in May man. You,joker,reno,pig,glass etc. We still gotta do a Chi Vs. Atl exhibition.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Hope to see all you guys out here in May man. You,joker,reno,pig,glass etc. We still gotta do a Chi Vs. Atl exhibition.
Im trying to get there man. I get out of class soon and if i can find a way to get some money then im definitely throwing it towards that.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
People saying stupid shit then claiming it was "trolling" is a really outdated and stupid defense mechanism, especially in this site.
Oh my god. Did you even read the post? Did I demand nerfs in it? I don't think I did. The thread TITLE was an attention getter. And I've claimed that ever since I initially made the post.

As far as thread content goes, I was tearing about the character and asking the Black Adam community what the deal with the character was and what he's weak against since literally NOTHING he has is punishable up close except for a poorly placed dive kick. I openly admitted that I didn't understand. And I have been asking legitimate questions in this thread and still nobody has said anything other than "go to training mode" or "play him in tournament" or "why dont you just post this in another thread."

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I've played Reo's Black Adam two nights in a row and he's not QUITE as scary as the first time I played (he was my first Black Adam...lol) I've learned to never block low during his strings and to not attack while he has his trait activated. What exactly does his trait do?