What's new

Deadshot corner 50/50

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is known, i'm not a Deadshot player and I do not follow this forum.
I've found a 50/50 in the corner that can be done with his overhead starter (F2) and his infamous low (B1), plus with the neutral jump 3 itself.
You can watch it in the video here:
Basically, if you finish your combo with 12 BF3, your neutral jump 3 will cross-up or not depending on the height your combo finished. Check it out and tell me if it's worth knowing.

Last edited:

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
This stuff was known pretty much day one. HOWEVER it's good you posted this since so many people have just shoved Deadshot to the side since his nerfs this may remind people that he still has good options and is not absolute garbage he's just not that broke pew pew pew connoisseur that we all loved to hate. I have been enjoying playing Deadshot recently despite him struggling in a lot of mu's now.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
This stuff was known pretty much day one. HOWEVER it's good you posted this since so many people have just shoved Deadshot to the side since his nerfs this may remind people that he still has good options and is not absolute garbage he's just not that broke pew pew pew connoisseur that we all loved to hate. I have been enjoying playing Deadshot recently despite him struggling in a lot of mu's now.
he has a corner game....pretty much like everyone else. doesnt really do much beyond that.