What's new

Deadliest Warrior-The Game

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm sure most of you heard about this game by now but was wondering if anyone here will get it?

I'll check it out til MK9, I like the blood, guys from the show and looks fun for 10 bucks, can't go wrong really.

But looks kind of neat.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
"Samurai Wins. Fatality!"

I can wait for MK9. This game looks sufficient for PS2.

There's something about it that says "fail."

MKF30

Well lol it is 10 dollars :p so you get what you buy I guess. It's coming to PS3 network but not right away, first it's coming to 360 this coming wednesday.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well lol it is 10 dollars :p so you get what you buy I guess. It's coming to PS3 network but not right away, first it's coming to 360 this coming wednesday.
Honestly, making it $10 really pushes me away... lol

That game looks like it could have serious potential... shame.

MKF30

lol, yeah at first I thought it was an actual game you go buy but then I read during E3 that it was a downloadable game. I was like ahh, probably be alright then lol. And 10 bucks, to me even though it'll be based off the show the concept will be MK wanna be with the fatality at the end of the match if you don't just kill the guy in battle. Like Samurai for example, chops off your head lol, the pirate shoots you in the head while you're on the ground.

TWZTID

Noob
They weren't playing it online though?

Seriously, the closer you just watch the video... the worse it gets. :)
Well I have the full game. Me n my bro play against each other online. Its not the greatest but it definitely ain't the worst.

TWZTID

Noob
Backyard wrestling
Ff x
that KISS Game
tecmo bowl remake
all pro football
NFL street
NBA street
ur mom

MKF30

UMK3 and MKD plays far better online then this game does ^ lol but the game is alright, has a lot of issues.

trust me, no you dont! lol
It's coming to PS2 guys lol, just not right away. Not sure when but the guy at E3 said first to xbox live then PSN network later on. I will say this though, at least it'll have DLC more characters always a plus.