What's new

Dead or Alive 5 Announcement Trailer

Evrain

Noob
I can't wait for this! I loved Dead or Alive 2 and I like the fast paced style that Dead or Alive has as it's unique selling point amongst all the mainstream fighting games out there. I didn't play the rest of the DoA series due to them being on Xbox grrr!

I can't wait for this! I loved Dead or Alive 2 and I like the fast paced style that Dead or Alive has as it's unique selling point amongst all the mainstream fighting games out there. I didn't play the rest of the DoA series due to them being on Xbox grrr!
you didn't miss a thing. It got considerably worse as a fighting game and started becoming just a casual game with girls that people drooled over.

And as mention before the main man left the team, and Hayashi has taken over. Hayashi has been known to come out with craptacular games and putting dumb things in an attempt to "make the game fresh" *cough gimmicks cough*

edit

I think Hayashi was the one that put in the feature where you can move the girls boobs around with the stick or something rofl.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
DoA5 looks awesome. Im definintely getting DoA5 when it releases. I Still have DoA3, and DoA4 which I play every once and a while. Can't wait to get DoA5. Looks awesome.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
I looooooove DOA. It's really the game that got me into fighters in the first place (in reality, I was too young to understand wtf was going on when SF2 and MK2 released). I think it'd be pretty hard to mess up the DOA formula that's already in place, and he's done great work with Ninja Gaiden Sigma IMO. I'm also excited to see that they seem to be taking a more realistic approach to the character design this time around, and that's a very welcome addition :)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Think I'll pass on this one, never was a big fan of DoA and that was before I heard about how downright awful their community was/is!

RoGE

Noob
It LOOKS good but you can't really tell if it actually PLAYS good. Hopefully it won't end up being another DOA4