What's new

DBZ characters and their TYM counterparts

SCMunnerlyn1

You should have respected my Authoritah!
Dibs on Yamcha. Got that one go to combo with every character(wolf fang fist). But If I miss.. just oww.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
as long as I'm not this guy...

then I guess this is cool. (I have no idea who these guys really are, TBH).

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Mr Mileena

a fighter who admires his beauty, but when pushed to the limit, can turn into something unpleasant

M2Dave

In that one filler episode during the Cell Saga, Mercenary Tao threw all that shit and traps at goku who just shrugged it off like a lemming on a brontosaurus

Big D

JK LOL

Hitoshura

no offense to hitoshura

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta

i know he's GT, but if REO would be anybody....its this guy....He Fuggin Trolls You AND beats the shit out of you at the same time.....:REO

This thread is awesome..

To Pikachu its LOL awesome making me Vegeta but I love how ONE game that I play out of all the other that I am super top in(including MK games) and its "always behind the best". For MK9 though, its a pretty accurate discription. Not so much behind the best, more so toward the back of the pack of the top 10.

Tom Brady

Hercule-

A very good heart, and always flaunting around his previous monikers. Never scared to fight in front of his fans, and never truly wanting to dissapoint them. While cowardly at times, he always comes out shining in the end. Never afraid to talk about his achievements on camera. He will always be known as a legend of the people and even respected by all those around him for his deeds.

I have been dominant for my entire FG career at several games including several MK titles. ONE TIME I am only a top 10 player over top 1-3 and that makes me some fraud thats all show and more bark then bite. You sir are a moron who reads way to much into MK9 instead of me as a whole in MK or other FGs.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This thread is awesome..

To Pikachu its LOL awesome making me Vegeta but I love how ONE game that I play out of all the other that I am super top in(including MK games) and its "always behind the best". For MK9 though, its a pretty accurate discription. Not so much behind the best, more so toward the back of the pack of the top 10.

I have been dominant for my entire FG career at several games including several MK titles. ONE TIME I am only a top 10 player over top 1-3 and that makes me some fraud thats all show and more bark then bite. You sir are a moron who reads way to much into MK9 instead of me as a whole in MK or other FGs.
I was complimenting you during my whole description. I respect the shit out of you Tom.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Man I wish I knew anything or at least something about DBZ world to understand lol
Pig you have many hours of screaming to catch up on. This show is crony, poorly written and hammy... and one of the most beloved anime to ever exist. Sometimes all a show needs is rule of cool to exist. Just know you are the villain of season 3 who claimed to be perfect.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig you have many hours of screaming to catch up on. This show is crony, poorly written and hammy... and one of the most beloved anime to ever exist. Sometimes all a show needs is rule of cool to exist. Just know you are the villain of season 3 who claimed to be perfect.

Nice

So who beat me?

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Gohan defeated Cell. So according to Pikachu, CD jr is the one whom you seek vengeance.

That or SonicFox5000. lol
Something like that yeah. I think Goku helped him tho with the kamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehamehadouken.

I am Broly: The most deadly saiyan unknown but someday will prove my power
No, you're a nobody you can be

Cause you got blown up
*Sunglasses*
YEEEEEAAAAAH