What's new

DAYYYYUM: Confessions of a Disgruntled MK9 Kommunity Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove what? If it's about what's been said about me like you said no one will believe me and if it's about being a member of the community well I'm trying

Drew Brees

Wobe tmit
I'm Tim Tebow I'm mgk I'm alexdc-deadmom. Idc what any of you poor souls have to say your all virgins. When ever you guys get called out you get a god complex because your hiding behind a computer. I dare any of you dudes to run up and stab me because I'm tired of all your crying and no action. I'll be fat blonde kid with tapout hoodie. I really don't care about your feelings getting hurt and talking shit. It's just shit talking stop getting all butthurt because you have all had your chance to do something and you didn't. I give ignorant Ass 16 chins props because he actually spoke up unlike wanna die who was delivering us what you guys were saying. Now he's all highhorse Lul. And ill get banned for this because this site is garbage and no one is allowed to have an argument here which proves this site will always be trash.
Anyway feel free to rush me cuz I'm tired of you nerds talking all tough

Drew Brees

Wobe tmit
I've been to a bunch of tournaments and I'm no George clooney but god Damn some of the pathetic fucks I've seen. I'm trash at this game and i really don't care because there's more to life than revolving it around a video game. But i guess your all grown Ass men who have nothing left but to escape your everyday shit lives in a game. It's ok I can understand that but all you guys get a god complex and get all upset when someone annoys you but instead of dealing with it like real men you guys get a god complex behind a computer screen throw out insults and bad and get a hard on yet in real life your cowards. And people at the Chicago Mk scene your all a bunch of ignorant Ass fucks and thats why we love to troll you.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
But i guess your all grown Ass men who have nothing left but to escape your everyday shit lives in a game.
v. pro·ject (pr
-j
kt
)

7. Psychology To externalize and attribute (an emotion or motive, for example) unconsciously to someone or something else in order to avoid anxiety.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So why are we trying to do "professional" commentary? No slang and 100% serious about the match? Sorry, but fuck that. The best commentary I've heard from MK was when CD Jr and some others were commentating. They were talking about MK9 stuff and the matches, but were also getting hype, talking shit and being highly entertaining.

There needs to be a combination of professionalism and personality, imo. Just talking about the match, or play by play only is not very exciting or entertaining. Gotta show personality and hype!

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Again, you can do all that, just make sure you can commentate on the game. My problem again was what appeared to be a general lack of knowledge about the game IE counter-poking, the importance of d1, etc.

Generally, with a few exceptions, if you know absolutely shit all about the game at the higher levels of play, you have no business talking about it, plain and simple.

Personality and all that is cool but not so much when you come off as one step below Jersey Shore on the mongoloid scale.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Again, you can do all that, just make sure you can commentate on the game. My problem again was what appeared to be a general lack of knowledge about the game IE counter-poking, the importance of d1, etc.

Generally, with a few exceptions, if you know absolutely shit all about the game at the higher levels of play, you have no business talking about it, plain and simple.

Personality and all that is cool but not so much when you come off as one step below Jersey Shore on the mongoloid scale.
Yeah there needs to be a balance. A good way to do it would be have two commentators. One being someone who knows the game in and out and talking about the match, what the players are trying to do and some play by play. And have the other commentator getting hype (not too much where it's obnoxious, of course) and generating an overall social aspect and interaction between them and the viewers. I'm not talking about someone just shouting out obscenities or yelling when someone awesome happens. That gets really, REALLY annoying when the commentators scream in the mic. But if you just have two guys doing play by plays or just strictly talking about the match, that shows no personality or uniqueness.

Instead of play by play, talk about stuff that we as the viewers maybe cannot see. Or rather, what an average player won't be able to understand like why REO did that certain move at that time. And you need to have dialog with one another (the two commentators). Discuss stuff about the match, mk9 or the community in general.

Idk, these are just some suggestions I personally have. I just would hate for the commentary to turn into stale, lifeless play by play that has no personality. Commentary can really be influential if it's done in a positive and correct manner.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Prove what? If it's about what's been said about me like you said no one will believe me and if it's about being a member of the community well I'm trying
Prove your not the scum bag you come across as. And yes you can prove it. That part is up to you. Now for your friend here...

I'm Tim Tebow I'm mgk I'm alexdc-deadmom. Idc what any of you poor souls have to say your all virgins. When ever you guys get called out you get a god complex because your hiding behind a computer. I dare any of you dudes to run up and stab me because I'm tired of all your crying and no action. I'll be fat blonde kid with tapout hoodie. I really don't care about your feelings getting hurt and talking shit. It's just shit talking stop getting all butthurt because you have all had your chance to do something and you didn't. I give ignorant Ass 16 chins props because he actually spoke up unlike wanna die who was delivering us what you guys were saying. Now he's all highhorse Lul. And ill get banned for this because this site is garbage and no one is allowed to have an argument here which proves this site will always be trash.
Anyway feel free to rush me cuz I'm tired of you nerds talking all tough
I've been to a bunch of tournaments and I'm no George clooney but god Damn some of the pathetic fucks I've seen. I'm trash at this game and i really don't care because there's more to life than revolving it around a video game. But i guess your all grown Ass men who have nothing left but to escape your everyday shit lives in a game. It's ok I can understand that but all you guys get a god complex and get all upset when someone annoys you but instead of dealing with it like real men you guys get a god complex behind a computer screen throw out insults and bad and get a hard on yet in real life your cowards. And people at the Chicago Mk scene your all a bunch of ignorant Ass fucks and thats why we love to troll you.
Awww how cute.

Prove your not the scum bag you come across as. And yes you can prove it. That part is up to you. Now for your friend here...
LOL! that's what I don't get is why I'm the scumbag. I'll pm you why alex dc hates me if you really want but you won't believe me cuz of how fucking stupid it is. I'll try though <3 just for you

Status
Not open for further replies.