What's new

Combo Video - Reptile Day 1 Reptile combos

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok, so to me this is Reptiles bnb off his F412 string.

F412-Reptilian Dash (whiff)-21-F21 1+2=26%

This does respectable damage and leaves the opponent in a hard knockdown state giving Reptile a free set up.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I just found something pretty cool...a cross up combo.

Now, with a block button in MK there really is no such thing as a cross up but this is still worth mentioning.

Alright if you find a sweet spot right above the opponents head and use heavy kick (only) it will juggle them right next to you.

So this combo is just an example: cross up J4-f412-Klaw Pounce=24%

See what you can find with it. Could be a good set up after a hard knockdown. Overhead into a low and if the j4 overhead hits then you have a combo. :)

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
After Slide and f21 1+3 you can whiff elbow dash to corpse hop for a perfectly timed meaty b2 overhead

Looks like the setup loses to delayed wake up but if they roll setup still works

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I found a combo that's probably useless since it's 2 bars and you can do something better but I'll post it anyways.

f412 xx fastball(MB) timeslow(EX) b34 d2 run xx f4 f211+3 (38%)

I might be off with the damage %, I'll verify tomorrow

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
f412 reptilian dash (whiff) f312 db4b (the overhead claw jump thing) has been my bnb meterless

for meter, I use
f412 EXffb, njp, f412 db2 (the claw swipe)

or, for a much cooler looking combo, instead do f3b4 as an ender because it's the coolest looking thing ever

Alpha Centauri

The Machine
Just in general is anyone having trouble with the timing on his normals, specifically I feel any of his moves with a direction plus a button like f412 or f211+3 is very clunky and doing the 12 fast ball njp 41 412 slide has been giving me a lot of trouble due to this. Any advise or ideas how to time or correct this

Last edited:

Medina4life

Media Master
Hi Alpha, for that BnB I found the easiest way to achieve it is by holding forward after the NJP. You will walk a few steps then be in close range when you do f41. After that, connecting f412 slide will b easy

Alpha Centauri

The Machine
The main issue im having is getting f412 to come out after the orginal f41 it just hits then but wont do the second knee, i dont know if im to slow or what

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Here are my day 1 combos for Reptile using the Nimble variation. I have already gotten more damage than this, this is just what I came up with this morning. This can totally be built off of into a more damaging combo. I havent seen anything like this posted yet, so if it has already been posted, my bad:

42% Nimble combo:

35% midscreen Nimble combo:

I am really liking the Nimble variation! Hope this helps guys! More videos soon,

Last edited:

Medina4life

Media Master
The main issue im having is getting f412 to come out after the orginal f41 it just hits then but wont do the second knee, i dont know if im to slow or what
I uploaded a video of what the combo looks like. Try recording yourself and compare where you're going wrong. Pay attention to how close you are when you do your first f41 and how high your opponent is when you hit them. The first f41 is the important one to get your f412 slide off.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
If you find the combo 41 412 too hard, and you are afraid you are going to drop it during the last hit of the tournament, and LOSE (which is what I usually do) you can replace the first 41 with 21.

2% less damage, but ENORMOUSLY more reliable (dropped it 1 out of 10).

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Got this one here (hope it wasnt posted yet) :

1 Meter

1 2 fast forceball njp 21 f21 1+3 (EX) F412 Slide - 33%

also this one here

f412 exclaw (walk forward) njp f21 1+3 - 29%

Last edited:

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Does the opponent still take the damage from the gas in Noxious during the throw part of F211+3? If so it might be more optimal for damage to end with that.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
So after reading the combos in here I just want to remind everyone that Reptile gets 33% meterless with:

F412~Elbowdash 21 F412~Slide in every variation...

There is no reason to spend meter mid combo... it is better saved for EX Noxious after anything ending in F21+3 (great to condition for wakeups) or his EX overhead slash.

@THTB thoughts?

So after reading the combos in here I just want to remind everyone that Reptile gets 33% meterless with:

F412~Elbowdash 21 F412~Slide in every variation...

There is no reason to spend meter mid combo... it is better saved for EX Noxious after anything ending in F21+3 (great to condition for wakeups) or his EX overhead slash.

@THTB thoughts?
My problem with that combo is that it can put the opponent away from the corner. I prefer less damage if it puts them in the corner, and with nimble I can spend a bar to almost guarantee they end up in the corner. Of course that combo is great if it ends up putting your opponent in or against the corner.