What's new

Darkstalkers Resurrection Thread

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
the game is now available for the 360 and ps3
Which Version will you play
What character will you play

and if any one wants to play with me my GT is ZombieLikeThing for 360 im a noob but w/e

Flagg

Noob
the game is now available for the 360 and ps3
Which Version will you play
What character will you play

and if any one wants to play with me my GT is ZombieLikeThing for 360 im a noob but w/e
Whaaaaaaaaat???

Serious? I will probably get Vampire Saviour that had Jedah and BB Hood, though I much preferred earlier incarnations of Bishamon who is probably my favourite character!

Robotic Shark

I cant play the game yet my fucking friend is sleeping in the living room and I cant wake him
I wanna try this game out so bad :mad:

Flagg

Noob
I cant play the game yet my fucking friend is sleeping in the living room and I cant wake him
I wanna try this game out so bad :mad:
It's on Market place for 1200 points, I just looked and you get Darkstalkers 2 and 3.

Havent bought it....yet, but I did get the demo which allows you to use Demitri, Donavon and Huitzil. I've been playing MK on a stick for months but I just cant play capcom fighters on a stick, on a madcatz pad it's like old times again.

Just took them for a spin in training mode. You can optimise loads of stuff which is pretty neat. Be good if a few members here get the game. All the chain combos are there. Controls, on a pad, feel very easy, even the ex moves and supers.

Interesting fact, Darkstalkers was the first game to introduce "ex/en" versions of specials and nearly all other fighters followed suit.

Robotic Shark

It's on Market place for 1200 points, I just looked and you get Darkstalkers 2 and 3.

Havent bought it....yet, but I did get the demo which allows you to use Demitri, Donavon and Huitzil. I've been playing MK on a stick for months but I just cant play capcom fighters on a stick, on a madcatz pad it's like old times again.

Just took them for a spin in training mode. You can optimise loads of stuff which is pretty neat. Be good if a few members here get the game. All the chain combos are there. Controls, on a pad, feel very easy, even the ex moves and supers.

Interesting fact, Darkstalkers was the first game to introduce "ex/en" versions of specials and nearly all other fighters followed suit.
I bought it but then he got pissy because hes trying to sleep so I left after I bought it

Im thinking of using the Bee chick Punk Zombie or the Yeti no idea were they are on the tier list though

Flagg

Noob
I bought it but then he got pissy because hes trying to sleep so I left after I bought it

Im thinking of using the Bee chick Punk Zombie or the Yeti no idea were they are on the tier list though
Have you played DS before? Funny enough, I have never seen a tier list. I know Daigo was a fan of Bishamon, I dont know if that is because he fit his playstyle or he was high tier.

I was never personally a fan of Q-Bee but I remember Sasquatch being the first character when I played this game yeeeeears ago. I expect there will be about a million Demitri and Morigan players in online mode.

Jedah is also one of the best character designs ever.

Flagg

Noob
Here is a tier list on Capcom-unity.com that was taken from SRK.

It is 4 years old, but then the game itself is almost ancient in gaming terms:

Wow, Sasquatch is supposedly top tier! lol

Sasquatch
Zabel(Lord Raptor)
Q-Bee
Talbain

Mid

Lei Lei (Hsien-Ko)
Demitri
Aulbath (Rikuo)
Felicia
BB Hood(Bulleta)
Bishamon
Jedah

Bottom

Anakaris
Lilith
Morrigan
Victor

Robotic Shark

Have you played DS before? Funny enough, I have never seen a tier list. I know Daigo was a fan of Bishamon, I dont know if that is because he fit his playstyle or he was high tier.

I was never personally a fan of Q-Bee but I remember Sasquatch being the first character when I played this game yeeeeears ago. I expect there will be about a million Demitri and Morigan players in online mode.

Jedah is also one of the best character designs ever.
Im new to fighting games over all thought this one might be kinda cool to try out

McNasty

Moist.
Just got this last night.

Stb mcnasty is my xbl

Ill most likely be playing B. Hood maybe some j talbain.

Im pretty free never played this much in the past.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm old time DS fan and was happy as a kitten they put this out. Yes I do follow the trendy crowd and use Morigan, but I love using Felicia quite a bit as well, also Lord Raptor was the $h!t back in the day. I do hope they do finally make a part 4 either in today's gen or next gen.

If anyone wants to play a few rounds anytime my PSN is Son of Slaanesh

I was actually playing Vampire Savior before MK9 dropped. I use Sasquatch and little bit a Morrigan. I wanna learn Zabel but he is really difficult to use.

Sasquatch is hella good in this game. Short hop pressure is so hard to react to.

Also a good site to learn about this game is http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Vampire_Savior. A really good place to start.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
This series has brought a lot to fighting games (the first really successful airdasher and the progenitor of "EX moves", for instance) and VSav is downright amazing.

My local scene isn't really having a "revival" of sorts though, so I dunno if I'll be playing it much. Love to play Jedah and Hsien-ko though.

Don't let the tier list intimidate you away from any character that you like, btw. The gaps aren't as big as you might think.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Tiers don't mean a thing in this one. Anakaris is considered trash by many and MightyMar is a freaking beast with him.
Also, if you haven't played Vsav on ggpo, or haven't in a long time, you're gonna have a rough time starting out. The people who have will likely dismantle you in seconds, don't let it discourage you. They will only make you better players in the long run.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
John Talbain is my favorite character from Dark Stalkers. Interested in getting the game but I am very awful at it and would be buying it purely for nostalgic reasons.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
John Talbain is my favorite character from Dark Stalkers. Interested in getting the game but I am very awful at it and would be buying it purely for nostalgic reasons.
I will be awful too lol.

I won't get it till the end of Tue weekend but what is the easiest character to learn?
(For those who have played before)