What's new

Darksied Hard to block setups/Resets

Sorry for the thread I wasn't sure were to post these setups just wanted the fellow Darksied players to see. If these are known sorry.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I could be wrong, but I think 1,2 xx trait leaves you closer for mix ups than f+2,3 xx trait, especially after long juggles.
it does, tho at the very least the f23 gives you more time to pull off air shenangans too if you want, that being said, don't see any reason to end in 12~trait in the corner.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Best set-up imo is mid-combo oh trait summon (starter, f3, d2~4, d1~df2). It ends with a hard knockdown and your trait already out which lets you then jump, db3~4, df3 for a ridiculously hard-to-blockable that leads to another full combo on mb. I've yet to have that shit blocked too.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Best set-up imo is mid-combo oh trait summon (starter, f3, d2~4, d1~df2). It ends with a hard knockdown and your trait already out which lets you then jump, db3~4, df3 for a ridiculously hard-to-blockable that leads to another full combo on mb. I've yet to have that shit blocked too.
ill have to try this, seems like you'd lose out on a lot of damage for this tho.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Sonic Fox does (combo starter), b+3, jumping 3, 2,2 xx explosive Parademon into mix ups.

Wavy

Block Spammer
One thing I never see people do online is jump forward or dash forward when the minion(overhead or running) comes at you. Is that even a thing to counter this? Aren't you in a better position fighting against a darkseid if the overhead hits you when you attempt to jump/dash instead of dealing with the hard-to-blockable? I guess you can mix in lasers as well but just a thought because I haven't seen anyone even attempt this. It feels like I often get setups like these going for free online.

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
how so? the explosion radius isnt THAT big,they canroll right past you can't they?

and this setup is for using the exploding demon to get safe 50/50's correct?