What's new

Darkseid coming to mobile version of Injustice: GAU; more characters to come?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
yeah, Injustie had the right idea for everything it just made 2 or 3 moves that didnt please the fans as much as they could have, 6 DLC characters is a good amount for this game but 2 that got in werent really requested so some fans were salty and them making so many costumes is awesome it just sucks that they left out some that should have been no brainers (robin etc), yeah i think the 30-35 range would be the best idea for content and balancing issues to be held to a minimum (some characters in igau didnt get any skins) i think 32 is good 34 max and could please EVERYONE, people would still say i wish x was in but that will happen if you add 100 characters lol theyd still be pleased though.
Thing is the DLC demade choices are very subjective, everyone is different too(which don't help lol) some fans hated Batgirl and Scorpion, some liked Scorpion but hated Lobo,(most wanted MMH) but some liked them.

Did you know that believe it or not the most Downloaded character was Scorpion? Boon confirmed this few weeks ago on his twitter, so obviously the hatred wasn't as bad as it was portrayed by some of the fans lol. Same thing with Capcom, but in a different way with their various versions once they see it sells so it works for them. The end game for these developers is to sell, I think overall they care for most of the fanbase but also take liberties with "well we tried to include everyone but can't please everyone" even if they dont say it, they're thinking of it.

The way I see it, You can't possibly please everyone no matter what the game, I can kind of relate, I've worked on cartoons with pro gamer and blogger swoozie(known for DOA) perhaps you've heard of him or not, but let's just say when at times we've done things near to perfect or as best we can there's always someone to complain about something "should have been longer, a voice for a character they dont like or the animation etc" I think as long as the majority is pleased(which overall Injustice accomplished) that's all they care about.

And that's just a little project we dont get much for and for fun mostly. So I can only imagine a movie director or developer for a game, the pressure is always there but I think people have to accept that they can't please everyone. Besides, I can't say I'm shocked about Scorpion given the fact that he's NRS's poster boy....which I take it a lot of the DC guys have no clue of who just showed casual interest in the game. I saw the same thing with MVC 3, Marvel fans who wanted certain characters that didn't get in. DC's Injustice was the same thing. Nightwing technically is Robin just different costume, so that's honestly good enough for me. They even gave him the New 52 red version that looks similar to Robin(paying homage to the red) I think there could have been few more skins and less Superman/Batman skins but it's Superman and Batman, so while I agree with that they're arguably the most iconic characters in comics lol that have had several looks over the years.

I'm sure MK 10 will have I'll say 30-35 characters. I know some have to return and boon said he wants to introduce new characters so I'm pumped for that. I said in the Mk 10 thread, I'd love to see a new Werewolf character since MK has yet to include one(different then nightwolf as that's a morph animality) but I mean actual werewolf like underworld style :) he'd be similar to Reptile.

Last edited:
until NRS makes it official on there website or facebook page. That's when it's real. No pictures or videos will change my opinion. Until then IT'S FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
If all these idiots with their phones and tablets and bs would've bought and PLAYED THE REAL DAMN GAME -

This crap wouldn't be happening on mobile only

exactly!! most of the members trying to join in our injustice ph group are ipad players trying to get more points coins cards ore something smh, hahaha when we are trying to get more actual game players

trufenix

bye felicia
Capcom: Undying International Consumer Base still thriving in Arcades
NRS: Predominately Domestic Consumer Base that only provides support until they finish story mode.

Only one is capable of 6+ months of support.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If all these idiots with their phones and tablets and bs would've bought and PLAYED THE REAL DAMN GAME -

This crap wouldn't be happening on mobile only

There's a difference between a F2P game and a game that's 60 bucks + DLC. Plus, even if they did "convert" it would mean nothing as it comes down to WB. Wasn't MK9 the second most successful Fighter of last gen (sold over 3 Million) and what was the reward? More DLC then we could possibly imagine? Nope, a PC release a few years after the original was out.

Stop with this "if X happened we would've gotten more", no we wouldn't have. The muckety-mucks determine how far they want to support a game and the devs comply.