What's new

Question - Ninjitsu Damage Output?

Jason Pls

Certified free as fuck
So I've been trying for months and months to do a more damaging combo, and I can't seem to get past about 38% or so with or without knockdown, with or without meter, in or out of the corner, without using X-Ray, which is pretty situational. And because the Scorpion combo thread has been painfully neglected (I mean not much has changed and not much can be added), I decided to ask here.

What's the maximum damage you can get out of Ninjutsu Scorpion using anything besides X-Ray?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
So I've been trying for months and months to do a more damaging combo, and I can't seem to get past about 38% or so with or without knockdown, with or without meter, in or out of the corner, without using X-Ray, which is pretty situational. And because the Scorpion combo thread has been painfully neglected (I mean not much has changed and not much can be added), I decided to ask here.

What's the maximum damage you can get out of Ninjutsu Scorpion using anything besides X-Ray?
mid screen, about 35% meterless, he doesnt really need any more than that.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
You can get 39 if you end the standard 214 bnb with jp b32f2 after the spear. Ninjutsu damage output is pretty damn high. 40 if you start with a jump in.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
214~tele, B2, run~214~ex Tele, run, 21~spear, jp2, 4~Tele.

40% 1 bar for Ninjutsu into restand. 41% if you start with a jip.

Be careful using it, it's very easy to drop.

I'd make a video, but my IP is banned on PSN, so I won't be able to upload it.

Jason Pls

Certified free as fuck

Didn't know you could connect a B2 off a 214 tele! Thanks!

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure

oh wow thanks

Jason Pls

Certified free as fuck
You can get 39 if you end the standard 214 bnb with jp b32f2 after the spear. Ninjutsu damage output is pretty damn high. 40 if you start with a jump in.
Cool! And if you end with 214 Takedown in the corner you get +1% to both of those! Thanks!

Ze Dingo

Since takedown is +15 now, you can also end with 123~takedown for 42% off jump in, 41% without to set up Ninjutsu's godlike okazumi.

Go in with a sweep or F2.

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
my favorite is jip, f2, b2, njp, b2, jkxxTele, 21xxSpear, jip 123xxTakedown, idk the damage. If you wanna spend the meter, i'd use b2, f2, njp, f2, jkxxEXTele, jk tele, 1xxSpear, jip 123xxTakedown.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk

If u run little after b2 and do 21 instead of 1 it does 32%

Last edited:

Ze Dingo

I usually don't include JIPs in my combos. They're a'lil less practical than a punish.
I know, I only included it for data's sake. If someone throws a very badly spaced fireball and you have the opportunity to jump in, you'll know how much damage you can get. It also helps with resource management when you know how much damage you'll get vs how much damage you need.

If you look at my initial post, I did not include JIP, but added it later on.