What's new

Daanish from NRS hinting a big single player mode on Twitter

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The Warrior Shrine thingy ISN'T the 4th hidden mode. You can find this particular selection (Warrior Shrine) under "Fight" which is the same area with Local Versus and whatnot. To be fair, we don't know what it is so it could still be something special, it's just that this isn't the selection NRS was referring to.

This is the 4th hidden mode:

It's been blacked out because they don't really want you to see it, but you can still make some things out... to me it kinda looks like a mountainous location and in the top left corner there is a tree or hanging vines or something. Not a lot to go off of.
That has to be the krypt

Can’t imsgine anything else looking that spooky

SubZeroIce

Runway
The Warrior Shrine thingy ISN'T the 4th hidden mode. You can find this particular selection (Warrior Shrine) under "Fight" which is the same area with Local Versus and whatnot. To be fair, we don't know what it is so it could still be something special, it's just that this isn't the selection NRS was referring to.

This is the 4th hidden mode:

It's been blacked out because they don't really want you to see it, but you can still make some things out... to me it kinda looks like a mountainous location and in the top left corner there is a tree or hanging vines or something. Not a lot to go off of.
Woah!!! This is super cool. Do you also see a tiny lizard on the top left area by the branch?

I hope the new krypt has different zones again but please no more Jump scares (though the money bonus was nice)

Shawn Kittelsen described it as a crazy idea by Boon that they didn't think they could ever pull off and they still managed to. My guess is a cross between Konquest and the Krypt, so kind of an open world where you maybe need to fight as well. Explore the different realms / worlds / past games.

SubZeroIce

Runway
Shawn Kittelsen described it as a crazy idea by Boon that they didn't think they could ever pull off and they still managed to. My guess is a cross between Konquest and the Krypt, so kind of an open world where you maybe need to fight as well. Explore the different realms / worlds / past games.
Basically Armageddon/MKD Konquest.

You mean: "no, more jump scares!"
Lmaooo. I honestly didn't mind them myself. They just got annoying as hell

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Calling it now the krypt will be shaolin monks style adventure
Would be so sick if it had a konquest mode again. I don’t know how I feel about it being the krypt though.. I hope that’s separate. I liked the krypt in deception (I think) that just had the rows with different colored coins. Just use the konsumables instead of coins.

J_in_CA

Noob
I 100% agree with that.
I'm ok with solo content, but absolute priority is gameplay and ONLINE.
Did they manage to make online good in I2 ?
I remember it being ass in MKX.
They did update it, but since I'm on PC with a lower playerbase, everyone had alwready left the game, could never experience it.
The reason MK sells so well and other fighting games have been declining is because they do focus so much on single player content, they match what all the others do with gameplay and online but the SP stuff sets it apart.