What's new

Cyrax reset issues.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Hey, I am new to Cyrax. I am learning him as an alternative to Shang Tsung.

I am having a good deal of trouble with his 60ish percent reset combo.
I understand the combo to go like:
net,JIP,2,1,ex bomb, med bomb, u+2(or 1,2,3 or 2,1) and this is where run into issues. I launch them into the med bomb and most of the resets I've seen on here is close bomb, net so the net only holds them for a second, being that it's the 2nd net in the combo.

I cannot for the life of me launch another bomb at this point.

Any ideas? Sorry if this is at all unclear.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Make sure you buffer the close bomb when you input the 1,2,3/2,1 string. That should solve your problems.

NariTuba

disMember
Still can't seem to make it work... Guess it's time to review the videos and practice more!
If you tap ff4 as fast as possible mid bomb will come out, if you tap ff (pause) 4 Cyrax will dash first, and the moment you tap the 4 the dash will be cancelled and the mid bomb will come out. The longer you delay the 4, the longer the dash will be before the bomb is launched.

For the bnb reset you buffer the dash while in Exbomb recovery, then let Cyrax dash so he moves forward and cancel it with 4 to launch the mid bomb. This forward step allows the 1,2,3 juggle to connect with the midbomb explosion.

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, ff,(pause)4, 1,2,3~cb, net, (reset) njp, ff,b2, 1,2,1~ragdoll+throw 75%

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
If you tap ff4 as fast as possible mid bomb will come out, if you tap ff (pause) 4 Cyrax will dash first, and the moment you tap the 4 the dash will be cancelled and the mid bomb will come out. The longer you delay the 4, the longer the dash will be before the bomb is launched.

For the bnb reset you buffer the dash while in Exbomb recovery, then let Cyrax dash so he moves forward and cancel it with 4 to launch the mid bomb. This forward step allows the 1,2,3 juggle to connect with the midbomb explosion.

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, ff,(pause)4, 1,2,3~cb, net, (reset) njp, ff,b2, 1,2,1~ragdoll+throw 75%

Alright, I will give this a try!