What's new

Help with 70+ Net resets.

I cannot, for the love of me, after countless trying, do any of a various assortment of resets that involve throwing the midbomb, a stringxxshortbomb, then the net reset onto the short bomb.

Any tips for this? And what is by far, the easiest bread and buttery variation of these 70+ resets? I've tried 123xxShort Bomb, I can't do it more than once in twenty tries, offline. Either I'm doing something wrong, or you guys are Gods at consistency.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I cannot, for the love of me, after countless trying, do any of a various assortment of resets that involve throwing the midbomb, a stringxxshortbomb, then the net reset onto the short bomb.

Any tips for this? And what is by far, the easiest bread and buttery variation of these 70+ resets? I've tried 123xxShort Bomb, I can't do it more than once in twenty tries, offline. Either I'm doing something wrong, or you guys are Gods at consistency.
you have to get the full dash off before the medium bomb comes out, if you notice him not dash just try the 2,1 variant.

Lari K

Noob
I'm having minor issues with one of Cyrax's resets. Maybe all I need is practice...

After a jip 2, 12 net, jip 2, 12 ex bomb I throw out a close bomb followed immediately by second net. If the bomb and the net don't come out nearly as fast as possible or if Cyrax moves a bit because of all the arrow inputs the net will miss.

For me right now the inputs are so strict that I can't do it consistently midscreen, so I only use it as a corner reset. In the corner one bar is at least a (26+38=) 64% combo. Using full bar adds a bit more damage making it a (26+47=) 73% combo. Midscreen I'm getting 60% using one bar but haven't been trying to improve this because the strictness of the trap made me return to basics.

My question is this: What is the best possible way to input Cyrax's bombs and nets as quickly as possible while also keeping him absolutely still? Any tips?

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I'm having minor issues with one of Cyrax's resets. Maybe all I need is practice...

After a jip 2, 12 net, jip 2, 12 ex bomb I throw out a close bomb followed immediately by second net. If the bomb and the net don't come out nearly as fast as possible or if Cyrax moves a bit because of all the arrow inputs the net will miss.

For me right now the inputs are so strict that I can't do it consistently midscreen, so I only use it as a corner reset. In the corner one bar is at least a (26+38=) 64% combo. Using full bar adds a bit more damage making it a (26+47=) 73% combo. Midscreen I'm getting 60% using one bar but haven't been trying to improve this because the strictness of the trap made me return to basics.

My question is this: What is the best possible way to input Cyrax's bombs and nets as quickly as possible while also keeping him absolutely still? Any tips?
Use the block and release just before the 4.

NariTuba

disMember

Just practice really, repeat that opening sequence over and over until it becomes muscle memory. Repeat 2,1~Exb, cb.

Also did you know that jps,2,1~net does slightly more damage than jps,1,2~net? 2,1 also has a better hitbox against crouching opponents than 1,2 so if you are not doing the jps its still the superior option