What's new

Tech Cyrax Projectile Tech

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Krayzie wot happens if u use ex airthrow?? he travels further across the screen could lead to more of a mix up
Regular anti-air is the best option due to both versions being 9 frames fast. Ex has about 3 more frames of recovery, so the less of that you have, the better the situation.

This Tech isn't even as good as some other tools in this game.

Definitely not Broken by any means...
I cant wait for you to see the new stuff I have with Cyrax. Mind bending... lol

NariTuba

disMember
And FYI it works better with Human Cyrax because his Net and EN Bomb travel slower, giving you more leeway. Is leeway a word?
According to Somberness, they dont travel slower; the difference lies in that the projectiles materalize inside Human's body, instead of in front of it as with Robo. This accounts for the net reaching full screen 2 frames later and the Exbomb reaching full screen 5 frames later.

Definitely cool for human.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Nice find Krayzie this seems to be due by the fact that air grab makes cyrax invincible for a few frames. So its safe to assume that anything leaving cyraxs body will have invincibility frames as well, eliminating all possible trades for a few frames.

I had no idea air grab affected cyrax projectiles

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Nice find Krayzie this seems to be due by the fact that air grab makes cyrax invincible for a few frames. So its safe to assume that anything leaving cyraxs body will have invincibility frames as well, eliminating all possible trades for a few frames.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
As a Kano player my first thought is: couldn't i just down ball you every time? Or do you have enough time to block after the aa leap?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

It doesn't just pass through.. If you try it, the projectile actually teleports foward.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
It doesn't just pass through.. If you try it, the projectile actually teleports foward.
from what i see all that happens is that it doesnt make contact till the end of the characters hit box, theres no teleportation from i what i see in the video or when i do it myself.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Anyone wonder why the Reptile sfb into ex sfb cancel glitch is banned but not all the other crap floating around?
what glitch is that again?

also, is there anyway to even get around this stupid cyrax tech? u can still jump the net right? or at least NJ it....right?

and what do u mean his projectile teleports? lol

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

also, is there anyway to even get around this stupid cyrax tech? u can still jump the net right? or at least NJ it....right?
Go into training mode. Pick Reptile. Go full screen. Throw out a SFB. Use EX SFB. The regular FB will disappear.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Go into training mode. Pick Reptile. Go full screen. Throw out a SFB. Use EX SFB. The regular FB will disappear.
oh...i thought the glitch involved the invisible fb....lol

hmm, i wonder, have you tested it with ex Buzzsaw. U can still jump the net tho right?

and what do u mean his projectile teleports? lol
Reptile can throw out a sfb and cancel the on-screen floating ball into an ex sfb

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
from what i see all that happens is that it doesnt make contact till the end of the characters hit box, theres no teleportation from i what i see in the video or when i do it myself.
Well if you do it on Smoke's Shake you kan see it better since it won't make kontact at all.

The projectile doesn't just lose it's hitbox and phase through him. It reappears somewhere ahead.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

This is actually what I figured.

Well if you do it on Smoke's Shake you kan see it better since it won't make kontact at all.

The projectile doesn't just lose it's hitbox and phase through him. It reappears somewhere ahead.
What happens with smoke is that he makes his hitbox smaller by going into the shake animation. This is why Kenshi gets caught by the net when he tries to reflect it. His hitbox is so huge, that after the net goes through halfway, he then gets hit by the end of the net.

And FYI it works better with Human Cyrax because his Net and EN Bomb travel slower, giving you more leeway. Is leeway a word?
According to Somberness, they dont travel slower; the difference lies in that the projectiles materalize inside Human's body, instead of in front of it as with Robo. This accounts for the net reaching full screen 2 frames later and the Exbomb reaching full screen 5 frames later.

Definitely cool for human.
Makes a lot of sense.

If anything, this is the perfect reason to use Human on Kabal.