What's new

Tech Cyrax Projectile Tech

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
I have some newer stuff, but I'm saving it for NEC for the purpose of hype.

This video shows something I've known for months, but I've only shown it to some SoCal players.
Wow Great stuff. Can you do this with his ex saw? if net is 0 and bomb is enough adv for an ex ragdoll, I bet Saw will b ea free jump in or pretty close to it if you can do this with it.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Wow Great stuff. Can you do this with his ex saw? if net is 0 and bomb is enough adv for an ex ragdoll, I bet Saw will b ea free jump in or pretty close to it if you can do this with it.
Saw doesn't work unfortunately. Saw travels too fast and hits before you recover from it.

Duration of ex ragdoll is 47. Teleport is 46 on costume 1.

Can you teleport after the leap?
They recover before that. The reason Ex-Ragdoll works is because it has a start-up of 9 frames.
Actually, a good tactic would be throwing out a net from that distance, or a bomb and play the footsie game if you don't want to use meter. Otherwise, H.Cyrax is good at getting in on characters like Kabal.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Krayzie for the Ex Bomb set up, i'm guessing there isn't enough adv to guarantee a F2? That would be so nasty lol...

Frame trap into another +11 frametrap into 334 to build some meter back. Man that would be nasty. Nice find btw.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Krayzie for the Ex Bomb set up, i'm guessing there isn't enough adv to guarantee a F2? That would be so nasty lol...

Frame trap into another +11 frametrap into 334 to build some meter back. Man that would be nasty. Nice find btw.
Unfortunately not. Ex-Ragdoll is the only one that reaches enough to guarantee the full screen frame trap because its 9 frames.

Playing the footsie game by shooting out a net from that distance is as close as it gets to making meter after it. I think it benefits H.Cyrax the most in the Kabal match-up though.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i think all glitch tech should be banned...:/ fuggin cyrax. dis shit aint supposed to be happening so it shouldn't be allowed.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
it seems its just a little trick for gettin in vs zoners , also at the cost of 1 or 2 bars of meter its not THAT broke :tonyt