What's new

Cyrax Official Character Trailer!

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Sub-Zero getting a parry could be fucking huge, or could be mean a whole nothing burguer.

Cyrax has lots of cool moves inspired by past incarnations of gameplay - I hope the damage isn't like MKX Cyrax with the whole "45 hits for 40% damage" though.

Eji1700

Kombatant
Sub-Zero getting a parry could be fucking huge, or could be mean a whole nothing burguer.

Cyrax has lots of cool moves inspired by past incarnations of gameplay - I hope the damage isn't like MKX Cyrax with the whole "45 hits for 40% damage" though.
Sub zero kameo is in an awkward spot, where obviously you pick it for the "fuck your zoning" option, and it already works super well with characters like kenshi who need the freeze time to "buff" themselves. Given that parries are traditionally ass in most fighting games, i'm guessing this will be fringe use at best.

I hope it actually leads to more kameo wakeups being real options, but I doubt they want the "fuck your zoning" kameo to just be the default pick for half the cast.

ImpostorOak

Kombatant
Everything I've always liked about Cyrax is there, and I've been on a DLC main train, so I'm definitely gonna put time into Cyrax. I hope she pairs well with Cyrax.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That EX Bomb might be tracking. At 1:30 Cyrax throws it to the right, but when the Scorpion teleport side switches the bomb changes course and starts going to the left to follow. :eek:

The EX Net at 1:34 carried Scorpion literally all the way to the corner out-of-screen and allowed enough time for Cyrax to follow up. :eek::eek::eek:

At 1:37 Cyrax teleports and recovers fast enough to full combo punish Rain. :eek:

Unlike the kameo, bomb doesn't injure DLC Cyrax. :eek:

Yea I dunno, things might get real lol. Really real.

kabelfritz

Warrior

that parry looked like ice armor but held the button, probably costs a full bar. ambush parry would be pretty insane though.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
that parry looked like ice armor but held the button, probably costs a full bar. ambush parry would be pretty insane though.
Throw unsafe move on purpose then ice armor into parry for a full combo. That would be neat. I hope other kameos get new things like that as well.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Also, notice the new Sub-Zero Kameo move.
It should work well with armour nullifying projectiles making them need to approach and then you can parry the approach! I wonder if you'll be able to cancel into it from armour too like you can shoulder charge.

D

Deleted member 5032

For real. He needs at least 60% to kompete with the rest of the kast!!!