What's new

Breakthrough Cyrax meterless 67% midscreen

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Good job Kosu, I added this reset in a small compilation of meterless resets some time, the hardest part is b2 after net, but it is only an exact timing, and net should be take a specified height.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
stop looking for more tech for this character!! he's broken enough already!!!

its kratos' time in the spotlight now

Fuck, when he needed meter i was fine with it. i was even fine with the corner specific ones because that's situational. lastly, i was fine the regular resets because only grounded ones got massive damage. WUT DA FUQ. I'm no longer in agreement that he needs it.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Fuck, when he needed meter i was fine with it. i was even fine with the corner specific ones because that's situational. lastly, i was fine the regular resets because only grounded ones got massive damage. WUT DA FUQ. I'm no longer in agreement that he needs it.
Dont worry. No one will be pulling this reset off in a tournament match or even any match. This is beyond situational, it is not a viable reset in any way. Very cool find though.

Naah, man...he needs it. And hee needs more.
another way to setup b2 is off the ground. like when they are getting up after being hit from a njp, you can make the first hit of b2 whiff. only problem is they are too far away for combo bomb.

anyways just figured i'd share it anyway. rip check's 60% meterless :(

I do have this still:

Sheeva only.

I'm sure a way to get them high up without using meter exists. Very hard to time.