What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Ex db1 has armor?
Cyrax armor nah... but i use it after one of thier launchers.. i havent been able to wake up at all with him... but he is tons of fun so ill stick with him... i feel smoke is alot better but i like playing with Cyrax

MadeOfMetal

Did anyone of you remember cyrax could confirm off of net from fullscreen?Did you?
Who cares? (currently updating OP with fullscreen net combos)
its quite negative.. can some characters RC fast enough to punish it on block full screen?

38% midscreen , f12 net dash df2 f43 df2 f43 df2 d2 dd2 dd2 db1 4 db4
Also his tp has armor lol , also credits goes to wonderchef for showing something similar to this.

This should work

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

38% midscreen , f12 net dash df2 f43 df2 f43 df2 dd2 d2 dd2 db1 4 db4
Also his tp has armor lol , also credits goes to wonderchef for showing something similar to this.
yeah but that tele can be stuffed very easily.. the startup dont have armor till its active

at least it seems that way... im getting mine stuffed when i use it to punish... its kinda dumb

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
38% midscreen , f12 net dash df2 f43 df2 f43 df2 f43 dd2 d2 dd2 db1 4 db4

EDIT combo doesnt work i got confued with le inputs hold on
I'll upload a video proving you otherwise.
I get stuffed by 1 hit moves.
It doesn't even have the animation of the armor of when you get hit the yellow flash happens on the character showing his armor.
Atleast i don't even see it.
It looks like ex sky drop lvl of armor if it does have armor LOL.

Last edited:
yeah but that tele can be stuffed very easily.. the startup dont have armor till its active

at least it seems that way... im getting mine stuffed when i use it to punish... its kinda dumb
It has armor when you're knocked down. Not when you use it raw , but hey thats to make up for his ridicously dumb offense so yeah , its fair.

MadeOfMetal

Found a new combo,
F21 xx bf1, dash, df2, f43, df2, f43, dd2, uppercut, dd2, db1, 4 xx db4 = 38% (f13 starter = 38% b1 starter = 37% b3 starter = 37% 111 starter = 37%)
Dat damage!
is that a back dash or forward dash?

and what net combos have you come up with.. also how is it for AA's or at least jump ins?

xxFalcon Loverxx

is that a back dash or forward dash?

and what net combos have you come up with.. also how is it for AA's or at least jump ins?
That's a forward dash.

The ones in red are by the people who suggested the combos.The rest were found by me :) .
I'm still looking around for max damaging AA combos and air to air.
Edit: OP updated with AA combos and air to air.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

OP updated with air-to-air, AA, Anti-Cross up combos.

I have been abusing the shit out of the
212 setups string that says +32 on block in game data.

here is what ive found. it is super punishable.. in many ways.

1st hit and 3rd hit can be low profiled.

and the slow as bomb that comes out hits and has a huge gap to armor through before the OH hits... and note the OH bounce is what makes it Plus.. so as soon as everyone becomes familar with this move.. it wont be a huge thing..

it seems that for every bit of dirt he has there is an option to get out of it... so there should be no nerfs :)

xxFalcon Loverxx

I have been abusing the shit out of the
212 setups string that says +32 on block in game data.

here is what ive found. it is super punishable.. in many ways.

1st hit and 3rd hit can be low profiled.

and the slow as bomb that comes out hits and has a huge gap to armor through before the OH hits... and note the OH bounce is what makes it Plus.. so as soon as everyone becomes familar with this move.. it wont be a huge thing..

it seems that for every bit of dirt he has there is an option to get out of it... so there should be no nerfs :)
Inb4 skrub casuals say "it's broke cuz i cant get out of it duh".

xxFalcon Loverxx

So what do you do to pressure people or condition them?
I just use 1112 and 212 to keep the opponent blocking but remember there are also gaps to get out of it and chip them until they get impatient and hitconfirm into net into full combo into mixups and resets and whatever you want to do.
Or you can do mixups during the plus on block strings.

xxFalcon Loverxx

My indoctrination into the Cyber Initiative is complete AND fulfilling. I will be looking at and contributing to this thread. :)

37% midscreen meterelss with 111 starter
Thank you for the combo!I'm pretty sure we have a combo just like that in the OP but i'll put it in just to be sure.

Please experiment and share whatever combos you can here, and i am currently still searching for corner combos since cyrax's corner seems...A little bit confusing.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Noooo prob. I'm a visual learner, so I hope this helps other people too. There's gotta be a way to make this combo bigger without meter.

ALSO, Cyrax has a full-screen unbreakerable combo for 1-bar.

ex-buzzsaw (ex-db1), net (bf1), df2, dd2, db2.. can end with throw... but it's roughly about 22% unbreakerable from full-screen
*you can do multiple ex-buzzsaws if you have the extra meter

xxFalcon Loverxx

Noooo prob. I'm a visual learner, so I hope this helps other people too. There's gotta be a way to make this combo bigger without meter.

ALSO, Cyrax has a full-screen unbreakerable combo for 1-bar.

ex-buzzsaw (ex-db1), net (bf1), df2, dd2, db2.. can end with throw... but it's roughly about 22% unbreakerable from full-screen
*you can do multiple ex-buzzsaws if you have the extra meter
Thank you for this combo, will update OP with an unbreakables section and see if i can come up with any other.

xxFalcon Loverxx

I may or may not be able to update the combo thread at all once my exams start this month.

I will not be able to do much from march 10 to march 24 so don't mind if i don't update OP with most of your combos.Once march 24th is reached, expect me to update OP alot, find better combos, flesh out his gameplan and tons more.

Status
Not open for further replies.