What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.. unblockable bomb resets again. At least these are so far only doing 59% and not 90 plus.

Tony T gon find some dirt.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
haha.. unblockable bomb resets again. At least these are so far only doing 59% and not 90 plus.

Tony T gon find some dirt.
Yeah, but i've never tried blocking them...I'll check if they're blockable or not, but remember, they have mixups inside pseudo unvlockables lol.

Looks like the bomb hits low. Not unblockable in this game. Seems to be a "hard to blockable" with the OH and bomb hitting very close together. those two very quick hits may make it hard to armor out. I'll test stuffs.

At least (assuming) another bomb can't be thrown out before the damage resets once one has already exploded (like mk9), that would mean you can't just keep looping it. Not as bad as it looks tbh.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Not that good of a reset, but it does 45% meterless.
59% reset
keep in mind net on airborn opponent doesnt seem to work like mk9s, so when opponent touches the floor he can jumpbackwards/backdash/armor straight away.
did u test those things in setup your video? bout to turn on my ps now to get check these things out

xxFalcon Loverxx

keep in mind net on airborn opponent doesnt seem to work like mk9s, so when opponent touches the floor he can jumpbackwards/backdash/armor straight away.
did u test those things in setup your video? bout to turn on my ps now to get check these things out
Hmm...I'll check.
Edit:You're right, the opponent can jump out :(
Edit: NOPE, i tested it right now, the opponent cannot backdash or jump out i wasn't doing ti correctly before.
Edit:Nope, i just forgot to set opponent to backdash...
Edit:So many edits lol, anyways, the opponent can backdash and armor out :(

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Hmm...I'll check.
Edit:You're right, the opponent can jump out :(
Edit: NOPE, i tested it right now, the opponent cannot backdash or jump out i wasn't doing ti correctly before.
Edit:Nope, i just forgot to set opponent to backdash...
since letting a airborn netted char fall to ground was so strong in mk9 had a feeling there'd be dick all frame advantage this time around lol thanks @PND_Mustard :p

xxFalcon Loverxx

Once we get all the good tech fleshed out and his gameplan i'm plannign to make a guide for him in april.I can't in march because exams lol.And in march the characters gameplan and his tech wouldn't be known that well ahyways.

xxFalcon Loverxx

For those of you who wanna know: The words written in red are written by another player in the thread who deserves all credit for the combo.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
yeah and i swear if people cry about him i will freak.... he is so much fun to play.. i finally have my setup character.

honestly if any is getting the hammer its gonna be CSZ and Acidic

Just tested it lol , if you're frame perfect it should hit there backdash (testing it on cyber subs) you can armor but i think you can break it + the window to armor is soooooooooooooo tight , got a video coming now

xxFalcon Loverxx

Did anyone of you remember cyrax could confirm off of net from fullscreen?Did you?
Who cares? (currently updating OP with fullscreen net combos)

I found a good amount of bnbs that produce the same damage but are very manageable to do. The 2 f43 combo is awesome but it just doesn't seem consistent enough for me but hey who know with the new net code. I'll throw some combos up in a few. Question where the f*** is his armor lol

I found a good amount of bnbs that produce the same damage but are very manageable to do. The 2 f43 combo is awesome but it just doesn't seem consistent enough for me but hey who know with the new net code. I'll throw some combos up in a few. Question where the f*** is his armor lol
Only his ex tele

xxFalcon Loverxx

....Cyrax having no armor is just low..

I'm not amused with how cyrax turned out, no armor?Seriously?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
But I keep getting blown up every time I used his ex tele I'm not getting any hits of armor using that for reversals or wake ups.....
yep i here ya... ive only been able to anti air with the new ragdoll... DB4, i have been trying EX buzzsaw, and that kinda works but small hit box or sum shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.