What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
As far as I'm aware of, 46% is the highest for one bar
... I am pretty sure that this is true. Even with JIP I have not gotten any higher. However at a certain point of the combo the gravity is scaling like mad. You can't do a multihitting string or link a special, because both result in an instant knockdown.

I also think you could add some meterless corner combos starting with 114 xx net or f131 xx net to the OP, you can get more damage for netting them airborne in the corner, something some people could figure out alone, but still important info. My combo for that is f131 xx net, db2, backdash, dd2, walk back, 4 xx db2, walk back, 4 xx dd2, jbk, db2, njp, dd2, jbk, df2, d2, df2, f34,4 xx db1. the combo can also be ended after the d2 with db2, db1, 4 xx db4 after they float over you, these both keep them in the corner but the first one keeps them closer to the corner. Naturally most people here would have other viable combos off of 114/f131 xx net in the corner, and I'd love to see them and try them.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Will have to make some adjustments, as for now, fuck NRS.

Will have to completely overwrite the combo thread.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
This whole thread will likely have to be changed because of today's patch. Cyrax got hit pretty hard.
Btw, do not mind if all the combos from the thread will be deleted. I will see which ones are still possible (probably none) if there are any, i will delete all that aren't possible, so every single combo in the combo thread will most likely be deleted until i completely overwrite everything with other combos.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I'm gonna see what I can come up with tonight, otherwise it's back to Demolition Sonya <3

Cyrax will still have HTB combos, but without using a net.

Net-less and a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.