What's new

Cyborg cast in Batman Vs Superman

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I'm glad I actually seen the movie when it first came out because If I would have listened to you guys I would have missed out on one of the best super hero films of all time IMO. If you don't like the movie don't see it. It comes out in two years. Hate to sound like a downer, but why put negative energy into something you're not going to support anyway?

Last edited:

Yoaks

A spaceman
I'm glad I actually seen the movie when it first came out because If I would have listened to you guys I would have missed out on of the best super hero films of all time IMO. If you don't like the movie don't see it. It comes out in two years. Hate to sound like a downer, but why put negative energy into something you're not going to support anyway?
I'm glad I have a very simple taste in movies. I take a film for what it is.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
If anyone thinks his appearance is gonna be anything other than Victor Stone getting blown the fuck up as collateral damage as Superman & Batman tackle the big bad as shit explodes all around then they are going to be hella dissapointed.

You'll literally see him get all burnt and shit after Superman gets smashed through STAR Labs or something and then his dad will be like "Noooooooooooooooooooo, yo we can rebuild him!"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sidenote, the few tools in here saying "it will suck" no, YOU suck the movie isn't even out yet much less has a trailer, go jump off the hater bridge please....

The last time I begged and pleaded for them not to exclude Martian Manhunter from a huge DC property, NRS answered my prayers.

Never again.
A lot of people demanded him and NRS listened. He's in the game. And good too I might add. ;)

New52 brotha'. Cyborg's a founding member.
More like just got tossed into the JL lol in a way, and technically MMH was apart of them years before that happened then had a disagreement he fought them then left to be with JLA, now JLU(united) aka JL Canada.

I'm sure Cyborg, Flash and anyone else apart of the JL will just make short cameos if they're not Bats, Supes or WW.

Last edited:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
If anyone thinks his appearance is gonna be anything other than Victor Stone getting blown the fuck up as collateral damage as Superman & Batman tackle the big bad as shit explodes all around then they are going to be hella dissapointed.

You'll literally see him get all burnt and shit after Superman gets smashed through STAR Labs or something and then his dad will be like "Noooooooooooooooooooo, yo we can rebuild him!"
Stone's Dad better freaking say "We have the technology, we can rebuild him!"

ruff321

Noob
Ugh this movie will be terrible. For the people who think it's going to be good you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Ugh this movie will be terrible. For the people who think it's going to be good you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

everyone said that about Man of Steel and It turned out the complete opposite for me...

But I do actually prefer to mentally trick myself into thinking a movie will suck before seeing as to not be so disappointing (Avatar taught me a lesson... To me that movie is complete garbage but the hype had me a believer)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
The key to enjoying any comic book based film is simple, STOP THINKING ABOUT THE BOOK!!!! The movie is another interpretation of the original source material. Such as everyone said the 1st Wolverine (I'm not saying it was a the best film of all) film was really bad, but many of those that were bashing the film, due to the changes and alterations of the source material, granted as much as I hated what it did to Deadpool in all the movie itself wasn't unwatchable and if you threw out the fact that its based on a comic book, it does stand on its own legs.